Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Multihull Sailboats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2023, 07:33   #1

Boat: 34' Crowther tri sold 16' Kayak now
Saw my old boat on the hard recently.

I've been 2700 miles away from the PNW the last 2 years but back now. We made a day trip up to Port Townsend, Washington for some sightseeing this weekend. As we were driving through the boat yard I saw a tri on blocks and yup it's my old Crowther 34. I should have took a pic. Anyway, it seems to still be in good shape, It is cold molded epoxy strip planked and never had any rot or soft spots. I couldn't see any work being done so don't know why it was hauled out. The new owner broke his leg a while back but I haven't kept up with him since. He used to be on this forum occasionally. I wonder if it might be for sale although I didn't see a sign. So if anyone is interested in a decent tri in Washington I can try to put you in touch. The price will probably $25 to $35K. I had it 15.5 knots in a tight bay, it wanted to go faster but there wasn't room and I'm a pussy.

Tags
boat, on the hard