Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Multihull Sailboats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-03-2021, 21:55   #1

Boat: 31' Corsair/Farrier(RIP) trimaran. Lauwersmeer Cruiser in Europe canals. 19' Lightning
NW Multihull Zoom Meeting, Apr 6 , Seattle Time; Multi Youth Sailing + Marples 35

Hello NWMA members and Multihull enthusiasts -

Our next Zoom meeting is Tuesday evening, April 6. All are welcome see link below.

6:30 pm (Pacific Time) Virtual Potluck

7:00 NWMA Meeting and Announcements Northwest Multihull Association (nwmultihull.org)

7:20 Peter Nelson of Seattle's Multihull Youth Sailing Foundation, MY SAIL. Upcoming events include several months of Thursday evening free sailing on Hobie Cats at Shilshole Marina, multihull sailing summer camps with CYC, racing and more! Peter is also connected to the Hobie Cat fleet. https://mysail.org/

7:30 presenters: Joel and Patty Smith's three year journey finishing former NW Multihull member David Vinson's Marples CC35 trimaran-building project. They’re now sailing “Manxi”, completing sea trials and preparing for voyages!

Looking forward to seeing you all! Zoom info is below.

Before: Joel and Patty’s main hull under construction.

After: a well-built trimaran!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8798122654...hrd3YwTzZndz09

Meeting ID: 879 8122 6540
Passcode: 353535

Or Dial +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kyelHEO50
ejlindahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 09:07   #2

Boat: 31' Corsair/Farrier(RIP) trimaran. Lauwersmeer Cruiser in Europe canals. 19' Lightning
Re: NW Multihull Zoom Meeting, Apr 6 , Seattle Time; Multi Youth Sailing + Marples 35

Bump. Its tonight
Old 06-04-2021, 09:46   #3

Re: NW Multihull Zoom Meeting, Apr 6 , Seattle Time; Multi Youth Sailing + Marples 35

I'll add that I just got a note that John Marples may join our zoom meeting talking about a newly finished and beautifully built 35 footer of his design. Here is the email note I got:

Hope to see you all on Tuesday evening. Here’s email greetings from John Marples who designed this trimaran.

(His website is Searunner Multihulls - Home Searunner Multihulls - About Us )

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the invite. I will try to attend. I am so glad to see this boat finished and looking so perfect. David would be very pleased.

And I am glad to see that the NWMA is alive and doing well. During this time and pandemic and political turmoil, we could all use a little lift. Stories like this are good for the soul.

Cheers to you all, John

Tags
hull, multihull, sail, sailing, seattle