Well today was a pretty minimal. Trimmed about a half inch off of the toilet seat and the lid. It fits wonderfully behind the head
door now. Also completed the little platform for the C-Head.
Got a couple hours of sanding
done, almost complete. Not much else to report, but did locate an antenna that came with cable. We got a Shakespeare 5215-c-x squatty body vhf
antenna. Defender had a pretty decent price
and they have great customer service
so I used them.
Speaking of good customer service
, C-Head has great service. Had a question for them today and was very impressed with them yet again. The spots where we cut off the edge will need to be sealed. We plan to use epoxy
as they do at C-Head. C-Head adds some graphite to make it black which I think looks very nice. The wife however said no to that so I will end up using the epoxy
barrier coat paint
since its what we already have and its white. Or maybe clear epoxy and some white spray paint, anyway it will be white and coated somehow.
Hoping to get a long day of work
in tomorrow. Glassing in the remaining three salon
lights and filling in a few low spots on the deck
are on the agenda. If it's warm enough I may try to glass in the foot area of the quarter births that goes into the engine
Sunday I am hoping to pull the mast down and drill and tap for all our mast steps. Put the spreaders in, mount the lights, etc. We shall see, maybe I'm dreaming.