Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Monohull Sailboats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2021, 09:48   #1

Jeanneau Sunrise 35 on dry for 24 months

Covid will throw up instances like this where the boat has been out of the water for two years. What should I look out for with that in mind? dampness inside, seacocks jammed, sails damp, electrics malfunctioning, batteries dead, engine issues with no working, dirty fuel in tanks, dirty water tank? What else?

My second issue is how this production boat would cope with long passages? In addition it has a sugar scoop aft with access so does that mean a windvane cannot be fitted? It has small tanks 68L for fuel and water.

The market is pretty quiet in UK so it feels like a sellers market. I want a boat I can trust in 30kts and many people say don't go for full keel as they are no made any more for a reason that they are slow.
cooper1991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jeanneau