Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Monohull Sailboats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-12-2012, 10:27   #1

Boat: Hunter 42 Passage
Send a message via Skype™ to Panamajames
Hull Number Location on my Hunter 42 Passage?

I am not on my boat and need to direct someone to the hull number stamped in my boat so he can email me a picture of it. Can anyone tell me the location on my Hunter where the hull number is stamped?

Thanks so much and have a Happy New Year
Old 31-12-2012, 10:36   #2

Usually on the starboard upper exterior corner of the transom. Small engraver code.
daddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:36   #3

Boat: Hunter 42 Passage
Send a message via Skype™ to Panamajames
Re: Hull number location on my HUNTER 42 Passage ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddle View Post
Usually on the starboard upper exterior corner of the transom. Small engraver code.
Daddle, I found the hull ID number where you told me BUT, it is covered partially by the davit plate that hooks the davit to the boat. Davit system is over 500 lbs so to disconnect to take pic of id number is impossible as I am in Oregon and boat is in Florida. I took 5 guys to install it..
I seem to remember seeing a hull number somewhere else. Do you know where the second hull number my be? I have to have someone in Florida to take a pic of it and send it to me. It seems I have seen it in the propane locker but can not remember. Any thoughts would be appreciated. 1996 Hunter 42 Passage
Old 02-01-2013, 15:59   #4

Boat: 2017 Jeanneau 519
Re: Hull Number Location on my Hunter 42 Passage?

have you contacted hunter?
Marlow-Hunter Sailboats – North America's largest manufacturer of sailboats from 15 to 50 feet
scuba0_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:21   #5

Location: South Africa. currently sailing in the Bahamas and then heading to the Med via Bermuda in May
Boat: Knysna 500SE
Re: Hull number location on my HUNTER 42 Passage ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamajames View Post
Daddle, I found the hull ID number where you told me BUT, it is covered partially by the davit plate that hooks the davit to the boat. Davit system is over 500 lbs so to disconnect to take pic of id number is impossible as I am in Oregon and boat is in Florida. I took 5 guys to install it..
I seem to remember seeing a hull number somewhere else. Do you know where the second hull number my be? I have to have someone in Florida to take a pic of it and send it to me. It seems I have seen it in the propane locker but can not remember. Any thoughts would be appreciated. 1996 Hunter 42 Passage
Hi there I was going thorugh some old comments on the forum and am intrigued with the davits you have fitted to your hunter 42 ......... can you please send me a photo(s) of this set up........... Thanks .......... Steve
Lambretta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hull, hunter, passage