Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Monohull Sailboats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.78 average. Display Modes
Old 16-04-2017, 14:18   #631
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Re: Boats Less Than $30K Recent Noteworthy Finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBeans View Post
Just saw this listed:

1975 Ranger 33 in Norfolk, VA looking for reasonable offers

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...er-183262.html

What a coincidence, it's EXACTLY like my boat
What a coincidence. I saw that boat early this morning while doing a survey of the market via Craigs List, and I thought of posting a photo and link to it here in this thread. . But, I did not, simply because some of the interior is not finished (according to your description).

From the list of things you have done to fix her up, it looks like many things that most older boats require have been done. That is good.

I think you will have more luck selling it (or more quickly) if you can get those cabinets and ceiling liner installed (as you mentioned), then take some photos of the finished interior. That would move it from being a "project" boat (because some of the interior must be put back together) to a "ready to move" boat. While that may not seem like a big task to you, it may to another or potential buyer (and spouse) who are looking for a "ready to sail away" boat that requires minimal fixing of things. One less obstacle to closing the sale.

I hope these comments help. Good luck on the sale.
Steadman Uhlich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 05:15   #632

Boat: Oday 25

There is a Sabre 30 at my club for sale, asking 12 K but I'm sure its negotiable. This guy won his class with this boat last season. No wheel, has a tiller. Boat on the hard for the next two weeks in Nyack NY (Hudson River) Anyone interested contact owner 845 558 7110 and tell them Ernie sent you.
ebsail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 06:32   #633

Boat: Pearson 10M

Not entirely sure of the value of this post, however this gem is certainly under $30K. However I believe the verbiage of the post is worth reading.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/boa/6090587791.html

Clearly one of the factors dooming this union is that she didn't clean.
sagablu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 10:06   #634

Boat: Bayliner 3870

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady Hand View Post
What a coincidence. I saw that boat early this morning while doing a survey of the market via Craigs List, and I thought of posting a photo and link to it here in this thread. . But, I did not, simply because some of the interior is not finished (according to your description).

From the list of things you have done to fix her up, it looks like many things that most older boats require have been done. That is good.

I think you will have more luck selling it (or more quickly) if you can get those cabinets and ceiling liner installed (as you mentioned), then take some photos of the finished interior. That would move it from being a "project" boat (because some of the interior must be put back together) to a "ready to move" boat. While that may not seem like a big task to you, it may to another or potential buyer (and spouse) who are looking for a "ready to sail away" boat that requires minimal fixing of things. One less obstacle to closing the sale.

I hope these comments help. Good luck on the sale.
I'm trying. Might be May before I can get the chance to install and finish the stbd side. . .I just wanted to float the boat out there now and not miss the onset of warm weather and wishful dreamers walking the docks

Someone handy could swing and "steal" the boat since I'm drowning in projects. By middle of summer though, if it is still sitting, it will be much more finished
CoolBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 10:25   #635
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagablu View Post
Not entirely sure of the value of this post, however this gem is certainly under $30K. However I believe the verbiage of the post is worth reading.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/boa/6090587791.html

Clearly one of the factors dooming this union is that she didn't clean.
That is a neglected boat, and a trailer sailor (no engine, very dirty).

Not really what I would consider a "noteworthy" find in my opinion. For this thread I look for boats that are in VERY GOOD or at least "Good" condition. I will be posting many more very soon. Stay tuned.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3585.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	145549  
Old 17-04-2017, 11:52   #636
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Le Guin-Hemidy (model name = "Brise de mer")
Aluminum Hull
LOA = 31'
Year = 1976
Asking Price = $18,000
Location = St. Petersburg FL (Tampa Area)

Steady's Notes

1. I like aluminum boats. They are rare to see at this low Asking Price, and not usually seen in such good condition or as well equipped at this low price. This looks like an Outstanding boat for this price.

2. Condition means everything. An older boat that is in excellent condition can be a great find (or buy).

In this thread I try to post notices of boats I consider noteworthy for some reason (usually an example of a type of boat that is currently for sale, at a good price, and in excellent or very good condition). IF this boat is in very good condition (as it appears), it could represent a very good value for someone who wants an aluminum boat that is well equipped for cruising.

3. I think looking at these photos and reading the description this boat stands out as it appears to be in excellent "clean" condition (compared to what one usually sees online) and well equipped for long distance cruising with many of the things I would want on my boat (RADAR, Asym Spin. Arch, shower, windlass, Yanmar Diesel, Chartplotter, AIS, Refrigeration, etc.

4. I like what I see (the condition looks nice). I would probably modify the interior a bit (remove the sharp corners on the half bulkheads) and would include a private composting head. Like most metal boats, the interior is without the more common "wood" furniture seen in production boats. That does not bother me, because I like white interiors and have seen many metal boats finished out and decorated very nicely, despite the lack of wood.

5. The 5' Draft would be good for ICW and Bahamas, etc.

6. CAVEAT EMPTOR!
As with any older metal boat, one should have a survey done by a professional surveyor who can test the metal hull for thickness and for porosity (pin holes) or corrosion and soundness. IF you are not aware of the issues regarding aluminum or metal boats, I suggest you spend some time to learn about them (much is found in the CF archives) prior to purchasing a metal boat.

7. There are more photos via the link. The electrical panel work looks nicely done.

Sale Listing:https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/6078212610.html

Description from the Sale Listing:

Groupe Finot designed, French built production sailboat.
5' draft fin keel.

Great sailing boat extremely well equipped.
Over 5k in new bottom, engine maintenance and batteries.
Very good sails.
Needs new bimini, windscreen and interior finishing touches.
Great cushions.
Sail anywhere now.

Yanmar 2ym15 excellent condition.
Loaded with electronics and equipment
Max-prop feathering propeller
35 gpd watermaker

radar
chartplotter

vhf w/ ais
tillerpilot
depth/speed
anchor windlass
100w solar
fridge
1000w inverter
Hot and cold pressure water
cockpit shower
msd potty w/ deck pump out
Asy spinnaker

My Disclaimer and a Request:

I have no financial or other connection to this boat or the seller.
I have not seen this boat in person, nor have I sailed on it.
As with any boat, it is smart to have a qualified yacht surveyor perform a survey of the boat to assess its condition.
I am posting this to help others find boats. This one caught my eye, and I hope this thread helps others find a good fit for them.
I hope this thread proves helpful to CF Members. If so, let me know.
IF you purchase this boat, let me know (a PM would be OK).
IF you purchase this boat, I would enjoy seeing it, or going for a sail on it, if I am ever in your area. I enjoy sailing on a wide variety of boats.
Good luck on your own boat hunt.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ALUM LeGuin French 31 1976 Plan.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	145551   Click image for larger version

Name:	ALUM LeGuin French 31 1976  sailing.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	145552  

Name:	ALUM LeGuin French 31 1976 dock.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	145553   Click image for larger version

Name:	ALUM LeGuin French 31 1976 Arch.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	145554  

Name:	ALUM LeGuin French 31 1976 Bow.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	145555   Click image for larger version

Name:	ALUM LeGuin French 31 1976 companionway.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	145556  

Name:	ALUM LeGuin French 31 1976 cockpit2.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	145557   Click image for larger version

Name:	ALUM LeGuin French 31 1976 saloon.jpg
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	145558  

Name:	ALUM LeGuin French 31 1976 saloon fwd.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	145559   Click image for larger version

Name:	ALUM LeGuin French 31 1976 Engine.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	145560  

Old 17-04-2017, 12:03   #637

Boat: Pearson 10M

Quote:

Not really what I would consider a "noteworthy" find in my opinion. For this thread I look for boats that are in VERY GOOD or at least "Good" condition. I will be posting many more very soon. Stay tuned.
Apologies, this post was off topic. The boat is trash at best, I just thought the text of the add was funny, if a bit sad. Thought the community might get a laugh out of it.
sagablu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 12:14   #638
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagablu View Post
Apologies, this post was off topic. The boat is trash at best, I just thought the text of the add was funny, if a bit sad. Thought the community might get a laugh out of it.
Hi. No apology needed.
I understood the funny aspect. I don't know the owner, but he seemed upset at his ex-wife. Neglect could be a reason for many things.

Feel free to post any boats you find that you consider especially good, especially if they are "cruiser" type boats. There is also a thread like this one that is focused on Trailer Sailor type boats and Pocket Cruisers.
Old 17-04-2017, 12:24   #639
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Morgan 30-2

Year = 1972
LOA = 31'
Asking Price = $26,000
Location = Tampa area

Steady's Notes:

1. Condition is everything in boats.
An older boat can be a great find if it is in excellent condition. So, while this boat is older (1972) I think it looks great. Apparently others do too, since it has won some awards at the meetups for this kind of boat.

2. This boat has what appears to be a very "clean" condition, with a nice interior. I happen to like a white interior on small boats (and big ones too).

3. The Yanmar 3YM 30 engine is almost new (80 hours).

Description from the Sale Listing:

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/6065213503.html

Morgan 30/2 "ANTARES" Total Rehab...top to bottom and everything in-between...Teak 2 drop leaf table...Teak Floors ,custom stainless ladder,...less then 80 hours on new Yanmar 3YM 30 . Raymar instruments...must see to appreciate, won first place at Morgan Invasion Treasure Island Yacht Club ....two sets of sails ,including Kevlar see through racing sails...in storage. sleeps 6....

As with any boat, it is smart to have a qualified yacht surveyor perform a survey of the boat to assess its condition.
I am posting this to help others find boats. This one caught my eye, and I hope this thread helps others find a good fit for them.
IF you purchase this boat, I would enjoy seeing it, or going for a sail on it, if I am ever in your area. I enjoy sailing on a wide variety of boats.

Name:	Morgan 30-2 1972 bimini.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	145564   Click image for larger version

Name:	00K0K_gQVY4TWAzgN_600x450.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	145565  

Name:	Morgan 30-2 1972 Engine Yanmar 3YM30.jpg
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	145566   Click image for larger version

Name:	Morgan 30-2 1972 Hard.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	145567  

Name:	Morgan 30-2 1972 Saloon fwd.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	145568   Click image for larger version

Name:	Morgan 30-2 1972 Settee.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	145569  

Old 17-04-2017, 12:27   #640

Boat: hydrostream

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/boa/6040243774.html $10,000

Selling our 1974 C&C 35 MKII sloop sailboat. She is a fast and dependable yacht that has served us well for many years. She comes with a new main and new roller furling jib plus used spinnaker. The main and jib have seen very little use. The engine is an inboard Atomic 4, 30 HP gas motor rebuilt in 2012. The yacht has not ben used in 4 years and needs the tender loving care of a new owner. The interior is usable but aged. The deck gelcoat is fading out and the topsides could use a fresh coat of paint. She is a cored deck solid glass hull and is built like tank. I have never had blisters or any issues with high moisture in the deck or hull. Many of the thru hulls have been replaced with new bronze and grounded properly. The yacht had a portable head that needed to be replaced, I have a brand new Blake Lavac head for the boat but it's still in the box. Hoses and a holding tank would need to be installed. Call for more details and an equipment list.

So, it's really an 35-2, MKII came out in 1980.
C&C 35-2 sailboat specifications and details on sailboatdata.com
Old 17-04-2017, 12:38   #641
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemenza View Post
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/boa/6040243774.html $10,000

Selling our 1974 C&C 35 MKII sloop sailboat. She is a fast and dependable yacht that has served us well for many years. She comes with a new main and new roller furling jib plus used spinnaker. The main and jib have seen very little use. The engine is an inboard Atomic 4, 30 HP gas motor rebuilt in 2012. The yacht has not ben used in 4 years and needs the tender loving care of a new owner. The interior is usable but aged. The deck gelcoat is fading out and the topsides could use a fresh coat of paint. She is a cored deck solid glass hull and is built like tank. I have never had blisters or any issues with high moisture in the deck or hull. Many of the thru hulls have been replaced with new bronze and grounded properly. The yacht had a portable head that needed to be replaced, I have a brand new Blake Lavac head for the boat but it's still in the box. Hoses and a holding tank would need to be installed. Call for more details and an equipment list.

So, it's really an 35-2, MKII came out in 1980.
C&C 35-2 sailboat specifications and details on sailboatdata.com
Mike, That is a nice looking boat for the price. Post some photos of it while you still can add them to your post. Just make sure you edit and add within about 15 minutes or less to have them show up in the same post.
Old 17-04-2017, 13:13   #642
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

S2 9.2C Center Cockpit 30'

LOA = 30'
Year = 1980
Location = Cortez FL. Near Bradenton Florida
Asking Price = $19,500

Steady's Notes

1. I am including this boat because I often see CF members asking about a boat with an "Aft Cabin." While an aft cabin is common on larger boats, it is hard to find one that has any headroom on some smaller boats that market themselves as having one. Some boats may have an aft "double" cabin, but their headroom is very limited or they look like coffins.

This boat design is a Center Cockpit boat, and the aft cabin appears to have good enough space and headroom and a anthwartship double berth. This is not ideal for passages, but nice for marina or live aboard or occasional short cruises.

Of all the smaller Center Cockpit boats I see, this one appears to have been well designed for fitting in some features demanded by the market.

Notice these key features:
A. Aft Double Cabin
B. Head with Shower and Tub
C. Shallow Draft (Sailboatdata says 4.92')
2. Notice this boat has a low hour (593 hours), newer engine.

While searching the USA, I saw several of these for sale, so you can compare their condition and asking price and locations. I may post another soon with similar basic information on this boat design.

NOTE: I am posting several photos of a single boat in this profile. ALL of the photos you see here are from the sale listing linked below.

3. The tankage seems small in the stock specs (only about 35 gallons water and fuel). I think one would need to add both for extended cruising.

4. There were many of these boats made. You can find them discussed in sailing forums. Look to them for owner comments, or if you own one of these, feel free to add some comments in this thread.

5. Here is a description from a review in Cruising World magazine. I have bolded some key points:
Powerboat builder Leon R. Slikkers founded S2 Yachts in 1974 and commissioned Arthur Edmonds, designer of the Allied Princess 36 and Mistress 39, to design the S2 9.2A (for its aft cockpit) and the S2 9.2C (for its center cockpit).

Over 700 A and C models were sold. Both versions have the same hull, fin keel, partially balanced skeg-hung rudder, and masthead sloop rig.

The single-spreader aluminum mast, painted black (an S2 trademark) is stepped on deck over a compression post that’s built into the main bulkhead.

The hull is solid, hand-laid fiberglass. It has an inward-turning flange at the sheer to which the balsa-cored deck is bolted through an extruded aluminum toerail.

There’s no molded interior liner. Bulkheads and furniture are tabbed to the hull, which contributes to its structural stiffness.

Two tons of lead ballast is encapsulated in a sealed keel cavity.

Specifications from Sailboatdata

LOA: 29.92' / 9.12m
LWL: 25.00' / 7.62m
Beam: 10.25' / 3.12m
Listed SA: 469 ft2 / 43.57 m2
Draft (max.) 4.92' / 1.50m Draft (min.)
Displacement: 9800 lbs./ 4445 kgs.
Ballast: 4000 lbs. / 1814 kgs.
Sail Area/Disp.1: 16.44

Description from the Sale Listing

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/6080047740.html
This center cockpit S-2 9.2. is a 30' beauty. The huge center cockpit gives you great visibility plus it allows for a full aft cabin with privacy from the salon and V berth. The 3'11" draft is great for Tampa bay and the boat is comfortable with 6'2" headroom and air conditioning, plus pressurized hot & cold water. The head even has a tub! The galley has a 2 burner propane stove and a grill is mounted on the railing. Everything to cruise is included from safety gear to dishes. Also included are extra parts, from filters to sails. It even has a 6 person Switlik life raft that I took off the aft deck but could be easily reinstalled.

Manufactured by Slicker Yachts in Michigan, a well-known builder of High-Quality yachts, this compact, shoal draft center
cockpit
offers lots of room in a small package and excellent sailing ability. She is possibly the best split-cabin center cockpit layout you will find in this size range. She has unbelievable accommodations in a
boat that's easy to sail and a joy to live on after anchoring down.

This boat has been meticulously maintained and constantly upgraded.
Yanmar engine new in 2005 with 593 hours.
Folding prop.
New batteries in 2016.
new charger this year.

Recent survey available.

As with any boat, it is a good idea to research the design to learn about how they sail, common problems and owner opinions.
IF you purchase this boat, I would enjoy seeing it, or going for a sail on it, if I am ever in your area. Or, if you own a similar or sister boat send me a PM. I enjoy sailing on a wide variety of boats and would like to get some time on many designs, including this one.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	s2_9-2c_drawing.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	145570   Click image for larger version

Name:	S2 9.2C 30ft CC 1980 dock.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	145571  

Name:	S2 9.2C 30ft CC 1980 cockpit fwd.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	145572   Click image for larger version

Name:	S2 9.2C 30ft CC 1980 cockpit aft.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	145573  

Name:	S2 9.2C 30ft CC 1980 Galley.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	145574   Click image for larger version

Name:	S2 9.2C 30ft CC 1980 Engine.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	145575  

Name:	S2 9.2C 30ft CC 1980 Saloon.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	145576   Click image for larger version

Name:	S2 9.2C 30ft CC 1980 Vberth.jpg
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	145577  

Name:	S2 9.2C 30ft CC 1980 SR aft.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	145578   Click image for larger version

Name:	S2 9.2C 30ft CC 1980 Head w Tub.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	145579  

Name:	S2 9.2C 30ft CC 1980 Tub.jpg
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	145580   Click image for larger version

Name:	S2 9.2C 30ft CC 1980 Hanging Locker.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	145581  

Old 17-04-2017, 13:23   #643

Boat: Cheoy Lee Offshore 38

Quote:

I think he posted it as a joke.
There is quite a bit of irony in the seller wanting to sell because it reminds him of his ex wife.....if he neglected his boat, imagine how his wife must have been feeling
Old 17-04-2017, 13:41   #644
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dreaming View Post
I think he posted it as a joke.
There is quite a bit of irony in the seller wanting to sell because it reminds him of his ex wife.....if he neglected his boat, imagine how his wife must have been feeling
Yes. I understand. I thought the same.
Old 17-04-2017, 14:10   #645
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Endeavour 32

SPECIFICATIONS from Sailboatdata (May be different from sale boat.)
LOA 32' 4'
LWL 25' 6'
Beam 10' 0'
Draft 4' 2'
Displacement 11,700 lbs
Ballast 5,000 lbs
Power Plant Yanmar 2QM20 (diesel)
Berths (6) Forward V-birth, aft quarter berth, one slide out and berth in main cabin
Headroom 6' 3"
Fuel Capacity 20 gallons main tank
Fresh water capacity 65 gallons
Mast Height 43' DWL

Steady's Notes:

1. I have sailed 2,500 miles on a 30 day Pacific ocean passage on a Endeavour 37, which is very similar to this Endeavour 32. The interior finish and features and design and cockpit were very similar. My impression is that the Endeavour boats can be comfortable, roomy, and have several nice features for cruising. While designed for coastal cruising, I have sailed from Hawaii to California on one, and that included a true gale and some high seas. I would feel comfortable with one for a live aboard, or for coastal cruising, or for Bahamas or Caribbean. While one could go across an ocean, it would be wise to carefully prepare and consider the condition of any boat.

IF you are looking for a boat that is priced less than $20K and you want something that could be comfortable for living aboard in Florida or coastal sailing or spending a lot of time in the cockpit, I think this design offers a good value and features.

2. The Endeavour 32 is common and often priced below $20K today, while the Endeavour 37 is usually $25K-$35K. There are usually enough on the market to compare condition. Pick a good one.

3. The Endeavour boats feature a large cockpit with bench seating that allows one to stretch out and sleep in the cockpit.

4. The Endeavour boats were designed for use in the waters of Florida and Caribbean, so they generally have 10 opening portholes and 2 large hatches for good ventilation, better than many other boats this size.

5. There is an excellent owner's group page which has a very good description of this boat. I highly recommend reading it before any purchase.
Endeavour 32 Sailboat Design History and Boat Specifications

Here is an excerpt:
"The Endeavour 32 began life back in 1970 as the Irwin "Classic" 32. Ted Irwin designed her as a dual-purpose cruiser-racer before the development of IOR. By 1975, the IOR was in full swing, and boats such as the Irwin 32 were obsolete as racers, since PHRF had not yet emerged to help handicap non-competitive boats raced at the club level.
Although the Irwin 32 had been out-designed for racing, the hull was still a nice, clean, conservative, and comfortable design for cruising.

The molds for the Irwin 32 formed the basis for Endeavour Yacht Corporation, which built about 600 Endeavour 32s until 1982. Our current membership records show hull 574 being built in January of 1982."

"As for the sail area to displacement ratio we see a low one registering in at 14.59. Basically this tells us that for this given size boat we have a small sail area and therefore small sails. This means it's a bit easier to handle and doesn't require an early reef. The trade off however is less "horsepower" in lighter winds. We can typically sail with a full sails (main+150) to about 20knts apparent. With a stout mast and simple but sturdy rig setup, there's little to pay attention to here once the mast has been properly tuned. Other trade offs can be found in the outboard placement of the shrouds and lack of inboard tracks which prevent the boat from performing as well when close to the wind. "

Photos are for Illustration Purposes

I am including photos from a mix of boats because not all sale listings provide good photos to show boat design or features. Some of the photos below are from the boat linked below.

Example Boat:

Here is a current sale listing that caught my eye. The boat appears to be in good condition (there are more photos via the link).

The listing says this boat was inherited and "Make an offer."

1981 Endeavour 32 Sailboat in Saint Petersburg.
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bod/6071935088.html

Asking Price = $13,500 "Make an Offer"

Here is the sale ad description:
This boat is in very good shape and well equipped. This is NOT a project boat. The owner inherited the boat and knows nothing about sailing. He wants her sold. The asking price is very reasonable but he is open to offers.
The 32 hp diesel runs great. Includes a VHF, Chart Plotter, Compass, Autopilot (needs to be connected),Swim Ladder, Flat screen TV, stereo, refrigeration, electric bilge pump, AC unit. There is even a dodger and Bimini with very good canvas.

As with any boat, it is a good idea to research the design to learn about how they sail, common problems and owner opinions.
IF you purchase this boat, I would enjoy seeing it, or going for a sail on it, if I am ever in your area. Or, if you own a similar or sister boat send me a PM. I enjoy sailing on a wide variety of boats and would like to get some time on many designs, including this one.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	endeavor_32_drawing.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	145583   Click image for larger version

Name:	Endeavour 32 water.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	145584  

Name:	Endeavour 32 1981 cockpit.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	145585   Click image for larger version

Name:	Endeavour 32 1981 dock.jpg
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	145586  

Name:	Endeavour 32 1981 Saloon.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	145587   Click image for larger version

Name:	Endeavour 32 dock2.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	282.2 KB
ID:	145588  

Name:	Endeavour 32 1979 Saloon aft.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	145589   Click image for larger version

Name:	Endeavour 32 1981 engine.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	145590  

Name:	Endeavour 32 cockpit.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	145591   Click image for larger version

Name:	Endeavour 32 cockpit2.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	145592  

Tags
bargain, Best buy, best deal, Blue Water boats, budget, cheap, classic, cruising, inexpensive, low cost, low price