Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2021, 17:42   #61

Boat: Albin Vega 27
Re: Albin Vega Interior

Going through this thread a few years later and... I'm still not sure if it was a troll or not.
SailingHoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 18:06   #62

Location: La Ciudad de la Misión Didacus de Alcalá en Alta California, Virreinato de Nueva España
Boat: Cal 20

If you think somebody is trolling please let the mods know by flagging the post for review.
At the top right of every PM and bottom left of every post there is a TRIANGULAR icon to report items for review by the mods. Every flag using this function generates a new discussion thread just for mods to see and notifies some of us by email. Since we are scattered around the globe, there should always be somebody awake that may be in a position to deal with a problem. Responses can’t take from hours to a day or so depending on how critical the issue is.

Normally calling somebody a “Troll” here is considered something of an insult, it discounts what another member has posted without addressing the substance of what they’ve written. In this case the OP hasn’t been active in 5yr so they’re not likely to get their feathers ruffled.
Adelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 18:17   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelie View Post

Normally calling somebody a “Troll” here is considered something of an insult, it discounts what another member has posted without addressing the substance of what they’ve written. In this case the OP hasn’t been active in 5yr so they’re not likely to get their feathers ruffled.
Genuine apologies. I really didn't mean to offend the OP and I enjoyed reading through the thread. But I also couldn't help but chuckle at the images of the heated leather BMW seats, the giant plush leather chair, etc... You have to admit some of it is a little different.
Old 01-10-2021, 18:28   #64

Location: La Ciudad de la Misión Didacus de Alcalá en Alta California, Virreinato de Nueva España
Boat: Cal 20

Like I said the OP is 5yr gone.
Keep in mind that trolling and unrealistic expectations look a lot alike. We get a lot more folks with unrealistic expectations than real trollers. If you are wondering if somebody is a troll assume they are newbies. If it goes beyond wondering, flag it for us.
Adelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 18:30   #65

Sounds good. I was digging up info for my own interior rebuild and came across this thread. Again, apologies to OP. I hope his project turned out awesome!

Cheers!
S

Tags
Albin Vega, interior