Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2017, 03:44   #1

Young couple in Indonesia

Hello!

Myself, Meghan, and my boyfriend, Shane, are a couple in our mid 20's currently backpacking around Indonesia, heading toward Australia and NZ next. We are hoping to get some sailing in along the way.

I have minimal experience sailing, but Shane has been sailing since childhood. We love to cook and have crewed a boat before in the Bahamas. While we may not be the most experienced, we are pretty quick learners and would love to be an addition to your crew!

We are also going to SE Asia after NZ and would be interested in passages that direction as well!

Thanks,

Meghan
mkeith005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Indonesia

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On