Thank you for your interest in joining our sailboat crew here in Hawaii
for a voyage to Mexico
. Since we arrived here a couple of days ago, we have consulted with well-experienced sailors and locals about the best time to make the monthlong crossing. The consensus is that a prudent sailor would wait a few months until weather
and sea conditions are far more favorable. In the interest of safety
for our crew and our boat
, we will happily heed that strong advice
. Instead, we’ll spend the next few months sailing between the Hawaiian Islands, preparing for departure.
We’ll commence our search for crew again at that time and we hope you’ll watch for our advertisement.