Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-08-2022, 19:16   #1

Boat: Charters, monohull, 45' - 55'
Tortola, British Virgin Islands, One Week Charter, January 7, 2023

New! One-week charter beginning on Saturday, January 7, 2023. We will sail the British Virgin Islands on a beautiful new 4.5 cabin, 5 head, 53.5’ Dufour 530 out of Tortola.

The cost of the boat depends upon certain factors, e.g., number of crewmembers, couples, etc., but should come in under $1,400 pp. It’s high season but I endeavor to keep these sailing adventures as economical as possible. Travel, provisioning and incidentals, e.g., moorings, are extra. Travel information will be provided.

This is not a for profit commercial venture. Rather, it is based on organizing a crew, sharing costs equally and sailing together on a friendship basis. If you would like to join us, please email me at EdThompson@aynrand.bz and I will send an outline with full particulars.

We are informed that there are no COVID vaccination or testing requirements for entry into the BVI and no testing required for reentry into the United States.

Ed Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2022, 19:35   #2

Re: Tortola, British Virgin Islands, One Week Charter, January 7, 2023

You aren't looking for crew. The term you are looking for is paying passengers.
NaClyDog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
British Virgin Islands, charter, Virgin Islands