Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2021, 16:07   #1

St Thomas to Florida 2 Crew wanted

I am looking for 2 crew to sail from St Thomas, USVI to Ft Myers FL. I would like to leave in about a week from today, but can be a little bit flexible. The trip will be direct from St Thomas to somewhere in Florida, probably Keys, and then a couple of stops working our way to Ft Myers. I can teach sailing skills but ask that you have at least the aptitude to learn, and be able to listen.
The boat is an Island Packet 42 in good sea going condition.
Travel will be paid from Florida to the boat, or the other way around. If you have experience and skills, I might be able to pay something also. Cooking skills especially appreciated.
Captandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2021, 18:12   #2

Re: St Thomas to Florida 2 Crew wanted

We are a couple. We are avid boaters. I have several years of water sailing">blue water sailing experience and Kay is a novice. Non smokers non drinkers, great cooks
We live in St. Petersburg Fl.

Gulfproperties at yahoo.com

Shawn
Rustysailor14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 07:19   #3

Hello!
My partner and I are very interested in this job. We both have a lot of years of experience on boats. We're young and can work hard, plus we learn fast so anything we don't know won't be a problem. We're located in Naples, FL, just south of the destination. Please let me know when you're expected to reach Fort Myers.
Get back to me as soon as possible, we would love to help.
Thanks!
Please email me at greenlifezoe@gmail.com
ZoeFernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 01:20   #4

Damn guys. Thanks for the replies, but I have finalized crew selection. Particularly frustrating as both of you are fairly local to me. In fact I am based in St Petersburg, though I consider Naples fairly close too. I'll certainly try to find you for future trips if you are still interested.
Captandrew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew wanted, florida, wanted