Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2020, 09:05   #1

Boat: 2009 Fountaine Pajot Orana 44
St. Lucia to St. Thomas

Looking for a crew of 1-2. I am picking up my 2008 44' Catamaran and sailing her north to St. Thomas, where my wife will join me. I am looking for someone to cover a few watches while I catch some short cat naps. This is not a paid vacation, but I will cover all provisions and we can discuss from there. Looking to depart St. Lucia around Oct 25th.

While not a salty sea dog, I have good sailing experience, a quality boat with recent rigging and sail upgrades and most amenities. I am a relaxed guy of mid forties. You will have your own room and amenities. The trip should last about 4-5 days, please PM me with questions.
Care2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 09:34   #2

Re: St. Lucia to St. Thomas

I'm available.
74, but healthy and active.
Have sailing experience, but not on catamaran except Hobies.

775-842-3153

Regards, Rich
widmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 14:43   #3

St. Lucia to St. Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care2go View Post
Looking for a crew of 1-2. I am picking up my 2008 44' Catamaran and sailing her north to St. Thomas, where my wife will join me. I am looking for someone to cover a few watches while I catch some short cat naps. This is not a paid vacation, but I will cover all provisions and we can discuss from there. Looking to depart St. Lucia around Oct 25th.

While not a salty sea dog, I have good sailing experience, a quality boat with recent rigging and sail upgrades and most amenities. I am a relaxed guy of mid forties. You will have your own room and amenities. The trip should last about 4-5 days, please PM me with questions.

Flying into St Lucia or flying out St Thomas is almost impossible. How are you getting there?
BigVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 15:22   #4

Boat: 2009 Fountaine Pajot Orana 44
Re: St. Lucia to St. Thomas

Flying into st Lucia and I will be staying with my boat in St Croix, but need to sail up to St Thomas as my wife and dog are flying into there. Yes there are hoops to jump through, but manageable with planning.
Care2go is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
St Lucia