Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-01-2019, 02:20   #1

Sailing Philippines Cebu and Palawan

Sailing Philippines Cebu and Palawan
44ft cutter sloop timber Monohull now in Cebu requires a female waterbaby for galley and sailing help. Departing Cebu February 2019 for about 7 months cruising best islands of the Philippines. Skipper is an X-charter skipper with over 100,000 ocean miles and has owned this yacht for over 20 years. Crew provide own transport to/from the yacht. A small contribution for food costs and having a happy disposition would be ideal. contact me at:- sailsouthpacific at hotmail dot com
Cheers Michael
micky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 18:38   #2

Re: Sailing Philippines Cebu and Palawan

I'm headed to The Philippines in a few weeks and would be seriously inquiring about the trip.

Unfortunately I'm not a female waterbaby.
windycityxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 07:14   #3

HI, AM VERY INTERESTED TO SHARE THE J0URNEY WITH YOU.
I am an italian pensioner with great taste of the sea and much time available. I spent most of life Among the ships having had a business selling and repairing electrical apparatus on board. My duties on board could be: 1st mate or cook. Languages: Italian German English and a little bit of Portuguese.Have no problems about time or distance.I participated in fishing research in canada europe and Indian Ocean with innovative systems.Have a driver's license without limits for sail and motor. log trip experience with motor boat, not much with sailboat, last sail trip from Venezuela to Panama. From Rotterdam to London, Casablanca, Canaries Caribian islands, Cuba Florida with motorboat . Have the US visa DS 160. Offer my experience, rgds Ivo +393477366307 and whatsapp Ivo Subani
subivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 19:44   #4

Boat: Catamaran Schionning Wilderness 1320, built myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by windycityxx View Post
I'm headed to The Philippines in a few weeks and would be seriously inquiring about the trip.

Unfortunately I'm not a female waterbaby.
Which of the 3 terms is/are wrong?
blubaju is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Philippines, sail, sailing