Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2018, 04:37   #1

RTW or somewhere else!.....

Hi,

I am a 52 year old English woman and I am a very experienced sailor. I have sailed approximately 40,000 NM in a 40' ketch and shared skipper responsibilities with the owner of the boat. I am a reasonable cook, I am musical, have a very good sense of humour and I am extremely practical (I am a pipe organ builder by trade). I have excellent diy and maintenance skills and I am able to think outside the box which proved exceedingly beneficial when crossing the Pacific as I had to adapt both tools and materials to make repairs for our small wheel pilot and other things that always seem to be going wrong on a boat!

One crucial attribute I also have is that I have the ability to remain calm in a crisis.

I left the boat in 2014 in Malaysia and returned to the UK primarily to earn some more money. Whilst here I passed my RYA yachtmaster theory exam.

I have not really settled to life as a landlubber and am keen to return to sailing and to become part of the cruising family once again.

PM me if you are planning a big trip or need crew for certain legs. I am flexible as to when and where I can join a boat and for how long.

Thanks.
SquarePeg is offline   Reply With Quote