Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-02-2021, 08:48   #1
coz

Portland, OLY, SEA and BC

Hello, 55 yo male ns. easygoing. I have done a dozen or so Oregon offshore and Swiftsures. I live in Portland and plan on buying in a couple of years so I would love to crew on a cruiser for day weekend or whatever. I don't mind helping with maint. varnish, mechanical etc. and I know my way around a sewing machine. Types of boats on my mind are Passports, Tayana 42-48, Valiants, Pacific Seacrafts, Catalina 400-42. Also (I know it's the wrong forum) Grand Banks 36-42. Let me know if you need a hand getting the boat out and if it works out we can plan positioning moves etc.
Best,
Pete
Old 01-03-2021, 13:38   #2

Boat: Kenner, Privateer, 41ft
Re: Portland, OLY, SEA and BC

In about a month I am splashing my Kenner Privateer 41ft I am novice sailor ex kite boarder so I have some understanding of using wind ....I am looking for someone who would like to live aboard your own berth/ cabin and would help to teach me to sail and learn my boat etc....I am 53 retired Firefighter. I'm in Bellingham Washington if interested and want to talk call me anytime. I have been working on boat since October getting her ready . 208 340 8875 Billy

Tags
portland