Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-04-2021, 23:55   #1

Phaidros

Phaidros a South Coast 36' cutter is looking for two crew for a cruise from Adelaide south Australia to Sydney NSW Australia. I have allowed two months for this adventure and that includes approx. 36 sailing days plus days for rest and inclement days. The transit will visit the York peninsular the western shore of kangaroo Island. Then port to Port, anchorage to anchorage across the south Australian coast, the Victorian coast and then the NSW coast to sydney. The vessel is sound and well equiped having been updated by me since purchase in September 2020. Accommodation is twin bunks aft and twin bunks forward. The head is toilet and shower, the galley is two burner gas, griller and oven. The saloon has settee and L shaped dinning. The cockpit is deep and has a dodger over. Electronic navagation, auto steer, Extra GPS and all radios are on board. If covid lockdown is a concern then there is accommodation available at the Sydney end with my wife and I in our home in gosford NSW. Cost are shared for food and berths where required. Should be between 10 and 15 dollars per day. Get yourself here and home again. This is a cruise for fun and adventure, there is no intention of rushing past points of interest unless weather determines it. I am 75. Fit, house trained, tidy, clean and semi civilised. I drink to be social. Not looking for anything other than help and company.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210410_133126.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	426.7 KB
ID:	237419   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210410_132947.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	423.5 KB
ID:	237420  

Phaidros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2021, 00:51   #2

Re: Phaidros

Hey Capt, from the looks of the pics you've capsized. Just having some fun while I'm holed up.
Old 29-04-2021, 03:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taichungman View Post
Hey Capt, from the looks of the pics you've capsized. Just having some fun while I'm holed up.
Orientation is correct for a down-under boat...
Grumpyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2021, 19:17   #4

Hi Capt..hope you don't mind me righting your boat. I wish I could help you also on your trip but I checked airfare and it would cost me over 3K for round trip. Good luck with your voyage.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aussi boat20210410_132947.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	237582   Click image for larger version

Name:	Aussi Boat20210410_133126.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	270.8 KB
ID:	237583  

Old 01-05-2021, 12:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taichungman View Post
Since the drain is upside down, it should float. LOL
neo1 is offline   Reply With Quote