Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-09-2017, 17:53   #1

Pay for Voyage from Australia

I am a 57 year old Irish lad who loves adventure. I am seeking a sailing adventure from Australia to Asia or possibly Africa or the Pacific. I am willing to pay for myself and a chunk of the boat costs. I know how expensive it is to own and run any type of yacht and appreciate the need for continous maintenance and other fees. I can leave from any Aussie port. The end destination is not that important, rather the "getting there" experience.

I am very fit and healthy and indeed look much younger than my years.

I grew up sailing off the UK coast in very rough water and have spent time in the Caribbean and downunder on various boats. I am not a professional sailor but I take orders well, am very intelligent, learn things very quickly and am willing to learn and do as I am told. I have lived everywhere so I have a lot of tales for those quiet parts of a voyage.

I can cook really well, clean, do maintenance (I can fix most things) and am a worldly fun guy with a passion for exploration. I have been touring Australia this year and am now ready to do some more sailing. I am available after early October.

Feel free to PM or email me.

I have profiles at crewbay and https://www.findacrew.net/en/crew/302556
Andrew
andrewcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 19:04   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 63 custom alloy sloop,macwester26,prout snowgoose 37 elite catamaran!
Re: Pay for Voyage from Australia

you should sign up for www.crewseekers.co.uk there is a subscripsion fee,but well worth the money for the up to date leads it provides,you can browse the site for free untill you find a boat that you want to have direct contact with
atoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Australia