Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-08-2018, 09:28   #1

pirate oordinary seaman for fast speeds.

I am 24 yr old law student, surfer and adventurist from Puerto Rico, Carribean.
studying in Spain and wanting to take gap year to fulfill my goal of starting sailing career.

I study law courses on maritime law, I ride laser boats in race regatas and sail in friends boats around the little islands.

Starting February 2019 I plan on going to Gran Canaria to take on sail culture, take RYA competent crew and find a crew. This location can change if I find a good crew to join before through online forums.

I am open to any kind of trip, from work to leisure, race or cruise.
I am surfer and enjoy big waves and speed, hopefully find like minded crew.
I enjoy surf, sports, arts, business, philosophy, politics, and many topics and types conversations. I am social but also enjoy solitud, peace, quietness, meditation and contemplation. I am open and tolerant of all sorts of lifestyles and can blend in easily. I am very flexible and like to learn.

i am very conscient of other people and try not to be intrusive, and have very little social problems or conflicts if not any.

I understand implications of taking me as part of your crew but if you're in need i am sure to be a good bet.

A transatlantic cruising would be my first choice of trip, but would go on circumnavigation, or take on Africa for longer trips if the crew is perfect.

i can cook, massage and teach many topics. i know spanish english and french.

Shoot a message if you want to know more or have inquiries.

Thank you for your time prospective captain.

Sincerely,
Richard Anibal
danibal is offline   Reply With Quote