Anyone want to forego their next trip to Vegas and instead, drop $20k on a high-risk sailing venture?
It isn't looking good. After hearing back from my bank, current
owner, local fees
, adding up costs, potential we could wait months for weather
, I won't have a cash buffer in case anything goes wrong, or we have to wait out
I can almost guarantee you won't get your money
back, but there's a chance we will break even - the upside is that we'd have a trip they write books
I'm a pro at breaking even.
I may still fly down on miles to look at the boat and perhaps take inventory on what needs to be done, and if by chance a miracle happens out of the sky...