Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-02-2019, 07:12   #1

My time and Skipper experience offered to yacht owners.

Sailing yacht skipper, fifties, with commercial qualifications now semi-retired and available for interesting sailing opportunities worldwide.

So for the first time in over 25 years I find my self boatless! I sold my last yacht, a big Cat to sort out my life shoreside and now I am missing the ocean!

I hope to offer you my experience to help you with your ocean crossing, rally, regatta, assisted passage, vacation, delivery or extended cruising. I enjoy sailing with new owners and those looking to migrate from Monos to Cats. I am available for the Med season from April.

I am a fit fifty something looking for sailing opportunities to get out on the water. Not necessarily looking to get paid but don't expect to contribute financially, offering instead my time, experience and qualifications.

I ran a crewed and catered yacht charter business from 2003 until 2014 when my wife and I departed from the Middle East bound for South America for a 2 year live-aboard extended cruise. I have skippered and owned yachts from 26 to 57 feet, Monos and Cats and covered about 50000 miles including Ocean crossings. I have extensive knowledge of the Med and Caribbean as well as rallies including the ARC. I have been a sailing instructor.

I hold a MCA Master of yachts 200gt and RYA Yachtmaster ticket with current commercial endorsement and stcw 95.

I am a great cook and also a musician. I am a non smoker and have no special dietary requirements

I am currently in Europe in southern France; Palma, Antibes, Brittany driving distance and the rest of the Med and UK only a few hours away but willing to fly anywhere including the Americas or Far east! We come as a couple if additional crew are required and commitments allow.

Let's email and or Skype to discuss the possibilities.
BonCapitaine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
enc, offer, skipper, yacht