Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-01-2018, 10:10   #1

looking to crew in the caribbean

hello, folks; my modest amount of sailing experience consists of some sailing in high school and early 20's, occasional sailing thereafter, and some ASA courses and more sailing my last few years in japan. now, i am back in the states and planning to buy a boat this coming spring. i'm about to take off to mexico to brush up my spanish and then go in search of crew positions in the caribbean until early spring. not looking for a cruising "holiday", but rather hoping for some in-depth experience and mentoring in cruising. you can check my facebook profile for my salient information. additionally, i don't smoke, am not much into drinking, pay attention to details, and generally carry more than my own weight. also, i'm an ex-chef, so that's another skill set i can bring aboard. i'm currently in newport, r.i., thinking to fly down to the yucatan, but am also open to anyone about to leave from the east coast. please feel free to pm me if you have any questions or know of any crew positions open. references are no problem. whatever cost-sharing arrangements are typical should also not be a problem. thanks so much!
philso is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Caribbean, crew, rib