Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-01-2020, 07:59   #1

Looking to crew for Atlantic crossing Sept-Dec 2020

I'm a 25-year-old from Ohio. I've been living in Andorra for a year working as an English/music teacher and moving back to the States in the fall. I could meet you anywhere in Europe, but as for destination, the closer to New York the better.

I haven't sailed in a few years but grew up going to a sailing camp in Michigan and once spent a week sailing on Lake Huron.

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I'm easygoing, responsible, and can cook.

I'm also new to this site, so if anyone has advice re: things to include here, it would be greatly appreciated
hggstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2020, 18:27   #2

Re: Looking to crew for Atlantic crossing Sept-Dec 2020

Hey! I see youre trying to cross the Atlantic? I have a team of three (including me) along with 2 friendly animals. Were attempting to leave the United States to get to Europe and were currently in Maine. Were friendly, open minded people with lots of respect. We range in ages from 26-31 but were all young hearted old souls. If youd like to know more, please dont hesitate to ask.

Hope to hear back soon!
Trutter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atlantic crossing, crew