Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-08-2018, 10:06   #1

Looking to boost experience on long distance boat delivery. Available post November

Hi there! New to this site; new to sailing.

I am looking to take some vacation time this winter to crew! I've been sailing my whole life, however I'm looking to rack up some blue water experience. I've taken ASA courses 101, 103, and 104 and have done countless day trips skippering up to 35 ft monohull. I have am easy going, hard working, and I love good conversation as well as enjoy solitude.

I would be keen to do any Caribbean or East Coast sailing, however Atlantic crossing is preferred!

Please see my socials below for more information on my personal/professional life. Please feel free to reach out! I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Jordan Tait

www.instagram.com/jordantait
www.facebook.com/jordan.l.tait
www.archinect.com/jordantait
jordantait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 04:17   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: 40 foot Catamaran
Send a message via AIM to captainscotty Send a message via Yahoo to captainscotty Send a message via Skype™ to captainscotty
Re: Looking to boost experience on long distance boat delivery. Available post Novemb

Sailing Opportunities for Delivery Crew - Reliance Yacht Management
captainscotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 03:19   #3
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 40ft Alloy Centre Board
Send a message via Skype™ to nixontankgirl
Re: Looking to boost experience on long distance boat delivery. Available post Novemb

Yacht Delivery Solutions (Crewayacht.com) are looking for crew from Asia to Fiji or New Zealand at the end of September.

Tags
boat, delivery, enc