Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-01-2019, 12:15   #1

Boat: Manta 40
Join us on a spring cruise

Hi -- I am looking for another couple to join me and my female friend on an extended cruise thru the Bahamas, Turks, Jamaica, ending in Panama in early July. Our planned departure is NLT 15 March 19.

I am 61, she is 62 -- we are both retired professionals.

We are open on age -- but, know that closer to 60 will likely be a better fit than closer to 30.

Sailing experience is a topic for discussion. Some is nice but, am ok with newbies so long as you have the ability and strength to learn and grow into a full fledged swab.

Its more of a personality fit -- how well will we get along and how well will we enjoy this great trip together.

I tried this a little earlier -- maybe a little too early and got lots of responses but, mostly from people that wanted to crew a passage.

That's not exactly what I am looking for.

I'm looking for a couple that would like to stay aboard for a month or more -- even the entire trip if we are having fun.

There will be expense sharing.

I'd love to discuss this with you in detail rather than lay it all out here.

Talking is better than typing.

Please PM me and we can talk a bit and see where it leads.
Sunsetter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cruise