Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-04-2020, 15:14   #1

help! get me outta here

ok guys. ive had it with this lockdown. not about to debate the healthcare concerns and economic destruction of covid19 but its way out of control now from where i stand.

the whole worlds closed. earth is closed. this is beyond biblical imagination. and i feel trapped. so one of the following needs to happen.

does anyone need watch help for a relocate? caribbean preferred but will consider others. no time restrictions on my end.

or is anyone crossing between puerto rico and st thomas? i would love to be dropped at one of those uninhabited tiny islands for a day. there are tons of them between usvi and culebra. i wouldnt think youd find mosquitoes out there but it would be awesome to drop there for a day or two and sleep. been wanting to do this for years and never have.

or does anyone know of any island destinations that i can travel to for a few days or week? restaurants and beach bars open? was thinking mexico but not real keen on croc problem mexico has with their beaches.

or does anyone know where i can buy a 1999 seadoo gsx limited or 1999 seadoo spx in gem condition anywhere in canada or the united states? not real big on the sparks. they look nice but they're slow even the high output model.

yes you can see my anxiety. i need sand and water like now. the beaches in florida are open but i reside here and they're boring especially with nothing open. and too public for me.

the islands off tampa's west coast are awesome but i need a pwc to get there. havent been out there in a few years. (anclote,3rooker,etc)

i prefer small island destinations like stt/stx/stj and bvi which are obviously not really open to my needs right now as one person mentioned here. and he's right the usvi and british territories are still under a leisure travel restriction and stay at home order
getmeoutofhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2020, 16:16   #2

Boat: Don’t own a boat at this time yet.
Re: help! get me outta here

Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
ok guys. ive had it with this lockdown. not about to debate the healthcare concerns and economic destruction of covid19 but its way out of control now from where i stand.

the whole worlds closed. earth is closed. this is beyond biblical imagination. and i feel trapped. so one of the following needs to happen.

does anyone need watch help for a relocate? caribbean preferred but will consider others. no time restrictions on my end.

or is anyone crossing between puerto rico and st thomas? i would love to be dropped at one of those uninhabited tiny islands for a day. there are tons of them between usvi and culebra. i wouldnt think youd find mosquitoes out there but it would be awesome to drop there for a day or two and sleep. been wanting to do this for years and never have.

or does anyone know of any island destinations that i can travel to for a few days or week? restaurants and beach bars open? was thinking mexico but not real keen on croc problem mexico has with their beaches.

or does anyone know where i can buy a 1999 seadoo gsx limited or 1999 seadoo spx in gem condition anywhere in canada or the united states? not real big on the sparks. they look nice but they're slow even the high output model.

yes you can see my anxiety. i need sand and water like now. the beaches in florida are open but i reside here and they're boring especially with nothing open. and too public for me.

the islands off tampa's west coast are awesome but i need a pwc to get there. havent been out there in a few years. (anclote,3rooker,etc)

i prefer small island destinations like stt/stx/stj and bvi which are obviously not really open to my needs right now as one person mentioned here. and he's right the usvi and british territories are still under a leisure travel restriction and stay at home order

Oh Lord....
DanCan is offline   Reply With Quote