Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2021, 10:21   #1

Hawaii to Maine

Looking for a Crew with blue water experience to help me sail a Formosa 56 from Hawaii to Maine in Spring 2022, like May/June. Food and drinks are on me! Cheers!!!
Mike Magellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 14:16   #2

Re: Hawaii to Maine

Please send me your email and I will send you my sailing resume.
DeerWood9323@yahoo.com
Sailingsailor12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 10:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Magellan View Post
Looking for a Crew with blue water experience to help me sail a Formosa 56 from Hawaii to Maine in Spring 2022, like May/June. Food and drinks are on me! Cheers!!!
Love to connect. Originally from Cape Cod, MA…. Now in Phoenix, AZ…. 52yo m… lots of sail experience but nothing trans oceanic or the like…. Fast learner, active, bucket list thing for me for sure…. Reach me at mydogbosten@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Tom
TMartInAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 04:48   #4

HI MIke, I sent you a PM. I have crewed for past 20 years, US passport and Covid passport.
Old 07-12-2021, 14:48   #5

Boat: Fourwinns. 24

Hi Mike. I live in Maine. I have some offSure experience me to fl. Fl to BVI the timings would work good for me if you are looking for a good Listener hard worker and don’t like drama I’m 53 steve.girardin@yahoo,com I can build and fix just about anything also love the fish so probably could catch some fresh tuna thanks Steve
steve.girardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 17:05   #6

Hi Mike, after receiving your PM, may I suggest in your request for crew that you state your sailing experience, condition of the boat and route you plan to take to Maine. It might save a lot of back and forth PM's and questions. You would also filter out crew who may not be interested. Thank you.

Tags
hawaii, maine