Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-01-2021, 01:23   #1

Experienced Ocean Sailer available currently in Cape Town

Englishman in Cape Town

I am a 62yr old Englishman. I grew up racing dinghies in Morecambe Bay. Since I have sailed the Atlantic, the North Sea a couple of times and have crewed on numerous English Channel RORC races.

I am an adventurer. In my youth I played rugby (International Norway) In the last 10 years I have swam the English Channel (as part of a relay team) raced the Mongolian Derby (1,000km horse race) Cape Epic (800km mountain bike race) Putt Foot Rally, 6 Southern Africa countries, 11,000kms (in a 1970 Beach Buggy)

I’m fit, a good cook and a fair conversationalist with a couple of stories to tell on the late watch.

Holed up in Cape Town for the pandemic but now have itchy feet and need another adventure

If I tick your boxes I can be reached email paul_chew@hotmail.con or what’s app me +27 076 859 3955
PaulCCCC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cape town, current, enc, sail