Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-11-2016, 17:05   #1

Experienced Crew Member looking for new challenge!

Hi there!

My name is Nick, I'm a 25 year old male and was born and raised in Germany.
The past 3,5 years I've been travelling around the world, spending the most of my time in New Zealand and Australia (where I'm still based at the moment).

I'm wondering if you're still looking for a new crew member for your boat?

I'm currently working as a contractor on a farm in New South Wales, Australia for this years grain harvest. I will be available from January 2017 onwards.

A bit about myself:

I love the ocean and it's marine life. I've done various day trips on different boats eg. sailing yachts and power boats. I even passed the practical exams for the international power boat licence (in Germany), but did not finish the course.
After those day trips I hope I can have a bit of a longer journey on a sailing yacht and learn the ins and outs about sailing. I'm a quick learner and used to work long hours day and night time.

I'd describe myself as an enthusiastic person, interested in learning new skills and exploring the world. I like to keep fit and am interested in various sports such as rock climbing, kite surfing, kick boxing, snow boarding, mountain biking etc.
During my time on working holiday visas I had time to get experience in work areas such as hospitality, construction, agricultural farming, business management, etc.

I’d be able to travel to any destination worldwide, as long as there’s an airport nearby.

Please let me know if you're still looking for new crew members and if you would like to get in touch.

Greetings Nick
MaritimeNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2016, 09:15   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Twin mast 17m motor sailor
Re: Experienced Crew Member looking for new challenge!

Hello Nick, I am in the process of assembling a group to join me in sailing a 17m mono hull from Greece to the Seychelles in mid 2017.It you are interested send an email to windwizard4@gmail.com for further details.
PJ
windwizard4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, enc, member