Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-10-2020, 06:38   #1

East Coast to Caribbean/Bahamas November

Experienced crew available for a delivery (un paid) from the north east US to the Caribbean or Bahamas. As crew I have done the trip south twice, north once as well as other deliveries and multiple bareboat charters as captain. I am a 60 year old, retired professional in great physical condition. I am a Canadian currently in my ski house in Vermont, a departure from Newport RI would be ideal but open to departure locations.

PM or e mail
dlouhy_p@yahoo.ca
pdlouhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2021, 18:55   #2

Boat: Gulfstar Sailmaster 47'
Re: East Coast to Caribbean/Bahamas November

Currently have our 47' Gulfstar Sailmaster on the hard and winterized in Portsmouth, RI and plan to launch in late April and start a leisurely trip south to Florida until mid October. Then leave for two months back home to rent our home then return after hurricane season and do Caribbean-Cuba, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos Islands and around to Jamaica then Panama Canal or Bahamas back to Key West and then Cuba and across to Belize and then around to Panama Canal. Depending on compatibility and experience would consider through Canal and up West Coast to Mexico.
Robert Martin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bahamas, Caribbean, east coast, rib