Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2019, 13:22   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Retired Delivery Capt
Send a message via Skype™ to Snore
Deliveries by Competent & Professional USCG Master

Candidly, there are several of us who post on this forum. I too can provide not only references, but social media posts from satisfied delivery customers, charter guests and ASA students. I too have many miles and many years of experience, including transatlantic.

The recurring comment in customer feedback is my attention to safety, professionalism and calmness. My specialty is jobs no one will touch. Provided the vessel is fundamentally sound for the intended delivery- I'm game!
  • 35 year old boat, no auto-pilot, dodgy in-mast furler? Did it.
  • “Project boat” that needs some minor repairs before she could get underway? Did it.
  • Little 24' PSC Flicka that on one will "lower themselves to"? Did it.
And of course, I will do vessels where all the systems work!

During your delivery you will have access to my satellite tracking and communication. This allows owners who are not onboard to be consulted, if needed. If you are aboard, your friends and family can track your progress and contact you.

Owners are always welcome to crew their deliveries. Your delivery can be owner assist, solely my crew, CF crew, or a hybrid.

My goal is not to be the cheapest captain to offer to move your boat. My goal is to deliver your boat in the same, or better condition than when I boarded her. At the end of your delivery you will receive a listing of issues that the surveyor may have missed, as well as suggested improvements to make your boat more enjoyable. Finally, if you accompany the delivery you will have a basic understanding of the vessel.

Please PM me here or through the email in my profile. I will gladly provide a CV and more details. As I am not allowed to post a link to my website here, please check my profile for a link where you can read more and see all of the services I offer. Including pre-purchase inspections.
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 11:42   #2
Marine Service Provider

Re: Deliveries by Competent & Professional USCG Master

Plagiarism is the greatest form of flattery. You may notice someone else with a similar post....
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Old 12-08-2019, 04:28   #3
Marine Service Provider

Captainscotty... Got your PM we are good.
Old 10-09-2019, 15:12   #4

Sent you a message...
canadastefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 16:53   #5
Marine Service Provider

replied...

Tags
mast