Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2018, 10:11   #1

Couple looking for 3-4 day Chesapeake Bay cruise

Hello, My wife and I are heading to the Chesapeake Bay from May 16 to May 22 this year (2018). I have ICC equivalent (through USSA, including catamarans to 50 ft, 35 knots max wind speed, etc) captain rating and my wife has been crew with me on many sailing outings around the world for over 25 years.
This time we are interested in connecting with a captain/boat owner to contribute financially to a relaxing couple of days on a clean and safe boat in the mid-Chesapeake region ( for example, Crisfield, MD to Onancock, VA to Tangiers and possibly Smith islands, Deltaville VA, etc.).
We are both retired engineers so we may be able to contribute to some problem solving with boat equipment as well.
Base: San Diego, California
slghndz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chesapeake bay, cruise