We are looking for a down-to-earth, detail oriented and 'adventurous' cook
for a bioacoustic expedition in BC, from early/mid May till the 2nd or 3rd week of September.
1. We are not expecting a 5-star Michelin cook but he or she needs to have experiences cooking
for 8 to 10 people (lunch & dinner).
2. Passion for food
and willing to experiment
with a variety of food
3. able to make vegetarian food
4. comfortable living with a group of people (20, 30, 40 year old, different nationalities, from different walks of life) in a 50ft sailing boat
with limited privacy & space
5. organized, detail oriented, hygienic, energy saving way of cooking, good planning and management skills (a. the kitchen has very limited space b. we only go to marina to stock up every one to two week. so he/she needs to be able to plan ahead and buy all the needed cooking materials and have a good overview of the kitchen & crew member's stomach)
6. CANADIAN CITIZEN ONLY!!!
1. daily cruising in the beautiful B.C. in those uncharted terrain & exposure to marine
mammals that others pay thousands to see
2. good conversations with interesting souls
3. novel and adventurous research
If you are into such an adventure, pls let me know your experiences and passion for cooking, together with the salaries (min you can accept to make it work
& the ideal case) and availability SOON! My email
is rachael dot xi dot cheng at anthro-media dot com.
Thanks a lot in advance!! Look forward to your message!