Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-12-2020, 18:27   #1

Colombia or Panama to the U.S. Pacific Or Carib

Hi, I am an experienced sailor and a licensed captain. I do not have my sailing endorsement . I am getting ran through the Covid wash and i am currently stuck in Colombia. My Flights back to the U.S. Keep getting canceled, and unfortunately the Latin American airlines don't like giving refunds. I have some serious travel vouchers now though.

If anyone is transiting the Canal and going back up to the U.S. or somewhere close i am available and eager to get on a boat. I can get to Panama and help you through or meet you on the other side. whatever i have to do to get moving north ill do. If someone happens to be in Colombia now too even better. My email is tylerromig@gmail.com or pm me here. Please help. Thank you

Tyler Romig
Tromak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2020, 18:39   #2

Re: Colombia or Panama to the U.S. Pacific Or Carib

I forgot to mention that i am a U.S. Citizen with my passport and captains license with me.
Tromak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Colombia, Panama, rib