Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-05-2021, 07:02   #1

Cartagena to anywhere / young couple ready for a journey! [emoji2928]

Hi,

my name is Tristan and I am a 28-year-old Swiss chef, traveling with Gaby, a nice 25 y/o Venezuelan girl. We are easy-going, enjoying life to the fullest and we wants to try our chance to join a crew to cross the seas [emoji4]

We both speak english/spanish and I also speak french.

- What do we need from you? -

Our goal is to travel around the Caribbean Sea, so we need you to take us to any island/country on these beautiful waters, no matter how long it takes, no matter where (still depends on visa possibilities). We are currently in Cartagena and we are open on any suggestion.

- What do we offer? -

As a chef with 10 years of experience in gastronomic cuisine, I can guarantee you'll be delighted by everything I'll cook for you.

Gaby's willing to work hard on cooking or cleaning on your boat.

We have no sailing experience at all, but we are disciplined, honest, and we would love to learn it.

If you feel you are the Captain we need so... When do we sail? [emoji6]Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210514_183422.jpeg
Views:	110
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	239172
Zahnonino is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cartagena