Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2018, 08:54   #1

Boat: morgan,catalina 51 ft centre cockpit
Thumbs up //captain

looking for a expert charter,captain to deliver 41 C/C-morgan,from geo/town bahamas between october 20- NOVEMBER 10,,,to panama shelter bay marina,,vessel is in ft,laud ,now for a refit, new sails,new jib 150 and new main sail ,,,,,READY TO PICK UP,AND BE DELIVER ,CONTACT JULIAN PINDER ( OCEANMOTION2@HOTMAIL.COM )
girlfreind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:21   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Retired Delivery Capt
Send a message via Skype™ to Snore
Re: //captain

Email sent
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:35   #3

Boat: 1992 Hunter Passage 42

Interested...contact me at petemack@coastalnet.com
PMac456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:21   #4

Boat: morgan,catalina 51 ft centre cockpit
Thumbs up Re: //captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snore View Post
Email sent
Good,afternoon,captain,,DEPENDING,OF YOUR EXPERIENCE,,How much a day $,,,,we will provide a crew member,to assist,you,and he also,knows the vessel very well,john has 8 years of sailing,with girlfriend,a (41ft morgan catalina ) vessel has a super new autopilot,,,, and,the new sails, are being build,at north sails,in fort laud.fla,,,so vessel will be ready around,10,of november 2018,,,,s/v girlfriend,can be pick up in the bahamas,for a,delivery,to shelter bay marina,in colon,panama,JULIAN PINDER BACKBONE ELEUTHERA BAHAMAS ( OCEANMOTION2@HOTMAIL.COM )
girlfreind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:48   #5
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Retired Delivery Capt
Send a message via Skype™ to Snore

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfreind View Post
Good,afternoon,captain,,DEPENDING,OF YOUR EXPERIENCE,,How much a day $,,,,we will provide a crew member,to assist,you,and he also,knows the vessel very well,john has 8 years of sailing,with girlfriend,a (41ft morgan catalina ) vessel has a super new autopilot,,,, and,the new sails, are being build,at north sails,in fort laud.fla,,,so vessel will be ready around,10,of november 2018,,,,s/v girlfriend,can be pick up in the bahamas,for a,delivery,to shelter bay marina,in colon,panama,JULIAN PINDER BACKBONE ELEUTHERA BAHAMAS ( OCEANMOTION2@HOTMAIL.COM )
I extensive experience sailing the Bahamas, Atlantic and GOM. We can discuss the particulars of your delivery, including vessel condition etc PM here, email to the address I gave you in my communication or you can FaceTime, WhatsApp, or Facebook messenger.

Please check my facebook page for more info--- https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...4101125012763/
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
captain