Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2018, 20:35   #1

ARC available May 2019 6+ months

I'm a rowing coach in Florida, our season ends in April. I'm available to crew for 6+ months starting in May 2019. I'm looking for a boat that is sailing around the world.

I'm in good shape, I don't drink or smoke, I'm a hard worker, quick learner, great with technology, never late for a shift.
I also make great banana bread and a mean pot of chili-

Safety is always a priority, I provide my own gear, top of the line life vest, tethers, MOB beacon, sailing knife, headlamp, weather gear">foul weather gear, etc.

-November 2017 I double handed a catamaran from New Caledonia to Brisbane Australia

-July 2018 I helped crew a Cal 40 from Hawaii to San Francisco.

-2018-Double handed Beneteau from Toronto to New York through the Erie Canal.

I have letters of recommendation from each boat I have worked on and will provide this upon request.

I was a competitive swimmer into college, and coached competitive swimming for over 10 yrs.
Last 15 years I've been competing and coaching rowing.

I just really love sailing, I love the boats and the people. Haven't met anyone I didn't get along with.

Cruisers & Sailing Forums - View Profile: eclecticjoy
eclecticjoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc