Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-06-2020, 11:58   #1

A 30-something sailor looking for experience

Currently down in SE Florida, looking to help in deliveries up the east coast.

A little about me...I grew up in New England around sailboats in the 30' range. Main experience in day sailing. Last year, I decided to get back into the lifestyle and got my ASA 101,103, and 104 certification. Now I'm hooked and I'm looking for more experience before buying my own cruiser.

Send me a message if you're looking for a crew member.
NorthernNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2020, 15:53   #2

Re: A 30-something sailor looking for experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernNomad View Post
Currently down in SE Florida, looking to help in deliveries up the east coast.

A little about me...I grew up in New England around sailboats in the 30' range. Main experience in day sailing. Last year, I decided to get back into the lifestyle and got my ASA 101,103, and 104 certification. Now I'm hooked and I'm looking for more experience before buying my own cruiser.

Send me a message if you're looking for a crew member.
Hi, I have small 23ft Glander Cay moored in West Palm right now. This is my first sailboat and trying to learn the craft , I've quickly learned that I need some help on my day sailing. Are you available for some day sailing out of Palm Beach?
Mikentosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 17:42   #3

Hi i have a beneteau Oceanis 350 in Stamford Ct and looking fir crew to sail to Block Island and Martha Vineyard starting within the next two week . If innterested email me and we can arrange time to talk
Zulutribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 23:49   #4

Boat: Beneteau 45

Hi there,
I bought a 2015 Beneteau Oceanis 45 in March just before covid kicked off and am looking to get a whole load of new systems installed and do all necessary work to get her ready for the first part of the return journey from Tortolla to the US via Porta Rico,Dom Rep,maybe as early as the end of November/December. Ultimately I will sail her back to Europe aiming for an arrival in Falmouth GB in July/August 2021
touch base if your interested in finding out a bit more.!
cheers
Dave.
Stomp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
enc, sail