Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-01-2018, 16:26   #1

24yr fit male proficient sailor (San Francisco)

Hi everyone,

I'm eager to get more sailing experience, and I know I'd be a helpful addition on any voyage. I have 1yr sailing experience on a number of boats, as well was language proficiency in French, German, and Japanese.

I am a college educated actor and software engineer living in San Francisco, and I'm hoping to incorporate sailing into my life. I'm open to paid and volunteer openings, depending on how good the learning experience would be.

Additional skills: cooking, cleaning, radio usage, and generally proficient with technology.

Cheers,
Patrick Lewis
JPLewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 18:55   #2

Boat: Freedom 38
Re: 24yr fit male proficient sailor (San Francisco)

Hi Patrick, welcome to CF! If you haven't already, you should post on Latitude 38's crew list. They have a meet and greet every year around March so keep an eye out for that. This is also a PacCup year. The return boats will be looking for crew. Every year is the Baja Haha with the crew party in the fall. Skippers are looking for crew both coming and going on that one. You can find all this on the web. Good luck!
gamayun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sail, san francisco