The much-reduced TTT rally changed plans and intended to go to Pakistan. Word is that they found out it would cost them $450 each to clear in. Not sure if anyone decided it was worth it or if safe to go there. A number of boats sailed up to latitude 22 and then in an arc
over to follow Oman coast down to Salalah. Some boats reported going as high as latitude 24 while staying at least 100 NM off the coast of Pakistan, then west to follow coast of Oman down to Salalah. IMHO, none of that is "safe" as the pirates continue to press farther northward. Plus, there have been 6 more attacks right off the coast of Oman since 27 Feb this year --- right on the route
followed by the BWR boats.