Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-07-2008, 16:01   #1

San Diego to Hawaii Crew

Planning trip from San Diego to Hawaii in Sept 08. I am novice sailer. Need experienced sailer/crew to go along or do trip themselves.
rrhuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 20:23   #2

Boat: Tartan T4400
what kind of boat and size?
Gudgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 19:45   #3

I want to go with you, I will pay! I have been looking for a sailing trip over to Hawaii for almost a year now, am planning to go begining of October. It looks like Oct-Nov is best time, but I'm willing to go when you are ready. Please let me know...
Grew up sailing small boats, it's been a while but I am a hard worker and very diligent.
I also am clean* Thanks for your time....
Aleks Bvics3@yahoo.com
bvics3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 17:33   #4

San Diego to Hawaii trip

Boat is a 32 ft Erickson. I would prefer one or two addional experienced people along with myself who have experience in long distance trips. Also possible is the trip without myself along. Also need help in determining addtional equipement I would need for a one time trip.

thanks
rrhuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 17:56   #5

Thumbs up reply

Well, I consider myself no experience on long trips. However, I will pay more than my fair share, and work hard, stay up late, cook the whole time, etc. Let me know..... Thanks
bvics3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 20:05   #6

Boat: Searunner 40 trimaran, WILDERNESS
rrhuber, please send me a private message.
Roy M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 13:29   #7

interested in crew position

rrhuber, i can help you sail the boat to hawaii. i am new to this forum but not new to sailing or the water. My profile at findacrew.net will give you a sense of who I am: (Crew Member 24128, 25, male, currently living in United States (US), Oregon). I have logged a lot of time at sea, I can perform solo night watches, I have cooked meals for crews of six in rough weather in the pacific northwest. Send me an email if you are interested in my assistance.
manoflamancha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 14:03   #8

Ditto to everything Bvics3 said!

Hello,

I've been looking for a trip to Hawaii for a long time as well. This trip is perfect timing for me as my Mother is having her 50th birthday on Oahu on October 1st(I think we would make it right). Even if late, that's ok. I'm 23, I'm a novice too, but I've sailed a few times on the San Francisco bay in rough conditions and I used to fly small airplanes and I've never had any motion sickness. I can pitch in with food and supplies and preliminary labor if necessary. I'm easy to get a long with.

I hope to hear back from you soon!

Best,

Tom
TomCalifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 15:28   #9

Boat: Catalina 34' - Herodotus
Quote:
Hello,

I've been looking for a trip to Hawaii for a long time as well. This trip is perfect timing for me as my Mother is having her 50th birthday on Oahu on October 1st(I think we would make it right). Even if late, that's ok. I'm 23, I'm a novice too, but I've sailed a few times on the San Francisco bay in rough conditions and I used to fly small airplanes and I've never had any motion sickness. I can pitch in with food and supplies and preliminary labor if necessary. I'm easy to get a long with.

I hope to hear back from you soon!

Best,

Tom
Two year old thread.

It's A-L-L-L-LIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!

FRANKEN-THREAD!
Preposterous is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
san diego