Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-07-2017, 18:06   #1

Winter itinerary?

Hello, I'm David. I'm a wilderness guide and live in the desert full time, I travel frequently for work and a few months ago was part of a delivery crew on a 41' catamaran sailing from Stuart FL to Marblehead MA, I'm taking a sabbatical this winter for around 6-8 weeks. I'm a writer, photographer and have been writing and documenting about everywhere I've ended up the past year on Instagram. I'm curious as to what kind of itineraries usually belong to the winter months of the east- west coast in America. I'm fairly green apart from yachting certs and 2 weeks sailing on the Cat. I'd love to get to hear back from some experienced sailors and if anybody is looking for crew this winter, I'd gladly like to talk with somebody and write/photograph/document whatever the trip entails. Thanks!
David.eisenbraun@aol.com
Instagram.com/virginianlonewanderer
davideisenbraun is offline   Reply With Quote