Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-06-2020, 15:02   #1

Boat: Condor Trimaran 30 foot
Need updated info on anchoring in Richardson Bay, Morro, or Bodega

I read all the threads about Richardson. But i think the last replies were sometime in 2017. I have a buddy in San Carlos Mexico who needs to get out of hot zone into more pleasant climate. I live in Vallejo. So, with Covid still doing it's thing it is hard to get phone calls back from the people who run marinas.

He only plans on living on his boat 3 days a week and living ashore 3-4 days a week. He is a retired Alaskan tug boat guy. I don't think his age would allow him to move his 30 foot Argonaut Newick trimaran every couple of days if forced to do so.

I think that when i am near the two marinas at Richardson i just don't see people anchored out. So, I am assuming that is verboten anymore. Is it the same deal in Morro Bay, and Bodega Bay? I do see boats anchored out in Monterrey Bay when the wifey and i spend a weekend there.

Help me to help him. His pins are not that good anymore and trying to help a good man out. respects and thanks for any and all information.
alansmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anchor, anchoring