Here are a few of my favorite little things that make a big difference.
1. Joseph Joseph UNITG0100SW Uni-Tool. Sort of a combination spoon and spatula.
2. Mighty Mug Solo. This is the bomb! It won't fall over when you heel or knock it with an elbow
3. Kuhn Rikon 4200 12-Cup 4th Burner Pot. Perfect for our small stoves; has a locking lid and basket.
4. USB Sockets. One of the best mods ever; so much better than the cigarette lighter plug
. I installed a couple down below for charging
mobile phones and iPads and one at the helm
5. The Aeropress! The only brewing method that makes better coffee than a French Press. Unbreakable, a snap to clean with very little water
I guess the 12v USB sockets are my number one pick. What are some of your favorite things?