Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > General Sailing Forum
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.10 average. Display Modes
Old 16-01-2012, 09:40   #2866

Re: Cruising on $500 per Month . . .

Why are pressure cookers so popular on SV?
Old 16-01-2012, 09:44   #2867

Boat: mt34dt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifty360 View Post
Why are pressure cookers so popular on SV?
Quick using less fuel.
Old 16-01-2012, 11:32   #2868

Boat: Tartan 30

I usually make quick-breads, AKA flatbread, or tortilla type of things on the stove top. I also still buy bread these days, it usually lasts for a good couple of weeks without going stale or getting moldy.

Haven't gotten the pressure cooker out yet, but it does make a lot of sense if you need to shorten cooking time on something that takes a while to cook. Also, they have a locking lid, which may come in handy when under sail. And can be used for canning.
Old 16-01-2012, 13:02   #2869
Eternal Member

Boat: 30' William Atkin cutter
Send a message via ICQ to wolfenzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by osirissail View Post
See the recent post #2754 in this thread and the comments after it.

A successful minimalist budget cruiser pretty much does "everything" themselves - cook, clean, bake bread, fix the engine, fix the boat, etc., etc. I really don't think on that budget you can afford to hire technicians/mechanics or support another person or buy anything that you can learn to do yourself.

Just find a kind old lady cruiser to show how to bake bread, when she teaches you the "tricks" all of a sudden it becomes fun and easy - time consuming, but easy. The downside is that the bread is so good, you eat it too fast and then it is gone.
Even if you an afford all the high tech gadgets, and the hire technicians that are associated with them, a mechanic to fix and maintain your engine, an electrician, painter, varnisher, cook and someone to pump your head for you....being ale to do all this stuff is not a compromise to be able to afford cruising. It is best to keep in mind that every system and/or component on a boat WILL at sometime fail and you should be fully prepared to repair/jury rig/ somehow fix everything on the boat with your knowledge (and that of the books) tools and parts on board anywhere in the world.
Limiting "eating out" and actually learning how to cook (not eat up prepackaged garbage) will make eating out a more of a rare treat as well as increasing the quality and experience of your eating on board.
Boats should be designed to be user serviceable.

A successful minimalist cruiser will eliminate as many thing as possible that will breakdown. example I know someone that sailed all over the Pacific with a single burner camptove, water carried in Gerry jugs, a bucket head, no engine and a hand held GPS, his auto pilot consisted of lashing the tiller.....too barebones for me...but he was happy (though when he could afford it he repowered and took a class on diesel repair).

I asked someone on a oat which hha been sailing all over the world for yeas for advice, the owner disappeared below and returned with a stack of 12 books addressing every system on the boat, and then some. When ever anything went rong first thing he would do was consult the books.

My personal philosophy is any system or component the failure of which pus you or your boat at risk should be examined.
Old 16-01-2012, 21:33   #2870

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfenzee View Post

A successful minimalist cruiser will eliminate as many thing as possible that will breakdown. example I know someone that sailed all over the Pacific with a single burner camptove, water carried in Gerry jugs, a bucket head, no engine and a hand held GPS, his auto pilot consisted of lashing the tiller.....too barebones for me...but he was happy (though when he could afford it he repowered and took a class on diesel repair).

My personal philosophy is any system or component the failure of which pus you or your boat at risk should be examined.
BUT, his cheapo camping stove and GPS didn't break down after sailing all over the Pacific... why assume anything else would? I get the ideal of going without, but is it really on the presumption that everything is going to break? and if so, is that really true?
Old 17-01-2012, 08:07   #2871

Quote:
Originally Posted by osirissail

Is your "inflatable" dinghy a pure inflatable dinghy or RIB dinghy? A pure inflatable - rolled up and stored in a bag or case protected from the sun's UV - will last a decade or more. My Avon roll-up has lasted 15 years, 10 of that in a bag. I recently took it out of the bag, inflated it and it still works fine.

RIB's are a whole different matter. The tubes deflate but the main body - FRG or Aluminum remains its full size. So where do you put it if you also have a second dinghy that does not collapse, fold, store away?

Main problem I see with a rigid classical rowing dinghy is storage on a sailing boat. Davits are the normal solution as you just hang the thing off the stern. But without davits, on-deck storage is a royal pain getting the thing onto the boat and then off of the boat when you need to use it.

So the answer as an active cruising boat rather than a static live aboard - is - you have to evaluate how you are going to store the rowing dinghy on the boat. If you cannot find a satisfactory solution, then the rowing dinghy is of little or no value to you regardless of the price.
It's pure inflatable with a fold up wood floor (Achilles) and it's stows in it's original bag, rolled up nice and compact on deck aft of the mast. That's pretty much why I bought it in the first place (aside from the price). But my thinking on the wood dink is tha it would tow 90% of the time, and go on the foredeck when necessary. That does pose some problems too as well.

I'd have to add some tow rings to the inflatable before I'm comfortable towing it more than a few miles.
Old 19-01-2012, 00:46   #2872

Hello.

It's January 2012 and I would like to get an up to date idea of a typical cruising budget.

We are a family of four (two young ones under two) and our FOOD ONLY budget is approx $700/month. We are on a late model catalina 44 and repairs are so far minimal. BUdget set aside for such eventualities. I would to hear about other cruisers budgets to get a current update.

Happy new year and fair winds to all!!

cheers

AB
Old 19-01-2012, 02:18   #2873

Boat: Able 50

Hmmmm Could it be that you already know the answer and just seek a little confirmation ?

If you can keep your monthly budget down to $2000 you will have done extremely well.
Old 19-01-2012, 18:47   #2874

Boat: Gulfstar 53 - Osiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by abperth View Post
Hello.
It's January 2012 and I would like to get an up to date idea of a typical cruising budget.

We are a family of four (two young ones under two) and our FOOD ONLY budget is approx $700/month. We are on a late model catalina 44 and repairs are so far minimal. BUdget set aside for such eventualities. I would to hear about other cruisers budgets to get a current update.

Happy new year and fair winds to all!!
cheers AB
Sounds like you need to repost this on the Liveaboard's Forum section.
Liveaboard's Forum
That is the place where normal cruisers with normal budgets put their questions.
Old 28-01-2012, 12:01   #2875
cruiser

Boat: Pegasus 45 25 Tons, "Pegasus"

Rather than take up 3 pages on this thread for electronics you don't need,
let's discuss something you need... A BOAT!

If you are near the Chesapeake the following boats are available:

1980 Seidleman 30ft-Yanmar diesel - $5000 (Annapolis)1980 Seidleman 30, good solid boat, yanmar diesel, tiller. New batteries. Priced for quick sale, needs good cleaning. Great value for a diesel sailboat, check Yachtworld for comparison. In water and running condition( Currently winterized) Slip in paid through March 2012. Located in Baltimore. Call 410 534 1052

I have moved to Indianapolis and am selling my Pearson 30 sailboat "Whisper",
I am the second owner and the boat has been meticulously maintained with dry storage in winter months, professional annual maintenance, and it has never incurred any damage. There are also beautiful 5" self-tailing winches for the headsail that were recently added.
Contact Justin Spooner
585-356-5342
Catalina 27 Sailboat - $4200 (James Creek Marina DC)

sale-2xn5k-2816381751@craigslist.org

-mercury 9 outboard engine
-depth sounder
-life-vests and full set of sails
-vhf radio, 12v TV/dvd
-fresh water tank
-working head with holding tank and macerator pump
-30 and 15 foot 30amp power cables
-new 12v battery and charger
-wood floors and paneling, built in wine cooler
-NO LEAKS. great condition over all, last painted in 2010.

1978 O'Day Daysailer with usable TRAILER for sale. Both boat and trailer in great shape. I learned to sail this boat all summer at the Rehoboth Sailing Club, where it sit on the trailer now (located just south of Dewey on the right). Boat includes a jib, main sail, 4 life jackets, oars, dock lines, anchor, 30' of line, everything you need to go sailing. Boat draws 18" with a 3' centerboard, never worry about running aground. Also the boat has a no-hassle bridle and harness for easy crane lifting in and out of the water at the Rehoboth Sailing Club. I highly recommend joining the club and enjoying an easy summer on the bay. If interested give me a call 302.258.7321 (Scottie) or email me. Perfect boat to learn to sail or watch the sun sunset on the Bay.

1967 Cal 25 in decent sailable shape.OB not included.All rigging & sails in good shape.Interior needs some love.Marina repo,in water.Free haulout w/purchase.PLEASE no e-mails,phone calls only,all will be answered.Thanks for looking,Johnny 410-310-1327

1973 Morgan 30/2 Project
This is a fast and beautiful boat, desperately needing a new home and someone to return her to her former glory. I just can't seem to find the time and the wife says she must go (the boat that is!).

The good
•30 foot cruiser/racer, 11.5 foot wide beam
•Hull painted with black Imron paint in 2004
•Atomic Four gasoline engine (condition unknown-last started in 2006)
•Garmin 182C GPS Chart plotter
•Full complement of sails
•Roller furling jib
•Pedestal wheel steering with teak and S/S wheel
•New cutlass bearing and shaft repacked in 2006
•Roller furling on jib
•Bimini top (all black canvas)
•Spinnaker with pole
•Folding Martec Prop
•Rigged with lines to cockpit
•Good standing rigging
•Spent most of life in fresh water of the northern Chesapeake Bay.

The bad
•Needs cleaning
•Needs new floor in cabin
•Out of water since 2006
•Several areas of the deck are soft.
•Heavy snowfall in 2010 resulted in cabin filling with about 10 inches of fresh water. Drain plug installed.
•Deck needs repainting.
•One of the windows is cracked.
•Started removing improperly applied paint on wood grain cabin walls, but not finished.
•Running rigging needs replacement
•Mast need rewiring

$5000 Call (804) 741-3233 ask for Jim (in Richmond)
28ft shallow draft sailboat - $6500 (wilmington)

It is in great shape and ready to sail. It is NC titled and ready to transfer

a full description with pics on this site 1970 Irwin sailboat for sale in North Carolina
recent updates include:

pressurized fresh water

new counters

10 gallon holding tank

two coats multi season bottom paint
new paint ( two coats of two part paint sprayed on exterior of boat )

call if you have any questioins

rob
910 620 8814

68 Kenner Privateer 26 Ketch Sailboat - $6500 (Raleigh)

Date: 2012-01-23, 4:35PM EST
Reply to: sale-vqx9g-2814479906@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
· Main Cabin Headroom: 5' 10" (some people claim more, but mine measures 5'10"!)

· Hull: Full Keel with Cutaway Forefoot. . .Solid Fiberglass/Length of Hull:26'0"/Overall Length: 31'0"

· Deck: ¾" Marine Plywood Laminated between Reinforced Fiberglass

· Fittings: Bronze and Stainless Steel/ +BEAM: 8'0"/+DRAFT: 4'6"

· Displacement: 6500lbs /+BALLAST:3500lbs

· Engine: 7HP-Single Cylinder Volvo MD1 Diesel/+FUEL CAPACITY: 10gal/+HULL SPEED 5.0/5.5 MPH

· Propeller: Fixed 2 Blade on 1" Dia Solid Stainless Shaft

1967 Tartan 27 NEEDS WORK (located in New Bern North Carolina)
I have owned Gusto twice but now needs a new home.
A real classic with Custom Club Footed Jib, Custom teak and stainless bow sprit with built in Anchor roller, storage and club footed jib.
Swing keel.
Atomic 4 fresh water cooled (professionally rebuilt later model with less than 20 hours)
Good project boat, some deck soft spots and chain plates removed and need to be finshed.
This boat is fast, easy to handle and points very well.

Dark Blue Hull
Tiller steering
Danforth style Anchor with chain and rode
Racore fuel filter
Water strainer
New shaft and stuffing box
Bottom painted last fall
Chain plates removed and need to be installed
Deck needs painting some soft spots
Stern Hatch and Lacerates are Fiberglass
Teak louvered main hatch doors.
All interior cushions in good shape
Bilge pump with float switch.
Two burner alcohol stove converted to Propane (have original alcohol tank)
Main and Jib in good shape
Mast rewired with new VHF antenna and spreader lights and steaming light.
All new pins in mast rigging.
Needs new stern light.
Cabin interior needs repair
Wired for 110AC with alarm.
VHF Radio, Compass
Out of water at full service marina in New Bern North Carolina fees have been paided to put back in water.
(Allowed to do own work)

$2000.00
Seafarer 31. $4,000 I live aboard. Needs one part to finish motor rebuild. And needs a genoa. Out of time and money. Neck surgery forces sale. I posted same boat yesterday. Would like to sell before end of month. Steven 7241489
1976 30' San Juan - $6900 (Norfolk)

Date: 2012-01-23, 10:25AM EST
Reply to: sale-pxgdw-2771234794@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
This is a great sailboat! Ready to sail with a little TLC. all runnig rigging replaced!
new electronics: tack tick wireless instruments with dualm displays, dual vhf w/ emergency switch, GPS on swing mount, all electronics tied together with USB adapter for pc intergration! all professuionally installed including:new breaker panels and wiring! batteries, battery charger, power inverter, shore power hookup.
inboard motor replaced with Mercury 9.9 Sailmaster outboard and cockpit controls.
rigged for racing wth new:deck organizers, clutches, winward travler, boom vang, dual slot forestay, adjustable aftstay
new teak everywere! teak and holly floors in forward area.
new memory foam cushons
new toilet

holding tank
water tank
kevlar 170 with a tear at the spreader
new cloth main w/ full battons
cloth 155
cloth 135
cloth 90
Asking $6,900 obo

Call William at 757-961-9411

1981 Helms 27 - Fin Keel
704-896-7098
6200 lb. displacement

This boat has been fresh water sailed only. The cabin can sleep up to 5 and is clean with lots of teak inside. Boat includes all accessories, life jackets, mooring lines, shore power line, fenders, etc. A great boat for Lake Norman. Selling boat as we don't have time to use it.

Features: wheel steering, hood furling system, Yanmar 2GM Diesel - 13 h.p. engine, 3-stage battery charger, 2 batteries, sail, which & wheel canvas covers, cockpit cushions, CD/Radio stereo system, bimini cover, Magna propane gas grille, 2 burner stove, ice box, electric bilge pump, spinnaker, compass and depth gauges, boom vang, Cunningham, Adjustable Backstay, Topping Lift, Traveller, 2 two-speed Lewmar Genoa Winches, 2 single-speed Letmar cabintop winches, six rope clutches, pressurized water system.

Extensive upgrades since 2007 include: New Sails (main and 135% genoa), Standing rigging tuned, bottom paint, New running rigging-all lines replaced, New Engine starter motor, New Cutlass prop-shaft bearing -, New propeller shaft, New spreaders (ash), porta potty - tall boy

1981 Irwin 34C Sailboat - $7000 (New Bern/Bridgeton)

Date: 2012-01-27, 2:32PM EST
Reply to: sale-xgxcs-2821202343@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Recent new thru hulls, port lights, electrical panel R&R, toe rail pulled and rebedded, bottom paint. Comes with hard dingy and 3.3 almost new 2cycle engine. Sails are in good shape and the 2 cyl Yanmar is perfect. Just brought her back from Wilmington without a hitch. I have changed jobs and don't have time to sail anymore. Price is a starting price, all offers considered. Thanks, John 252-670-4600

1983 Pearson 26' sailboart...fixed keel...3 sails in good shape...9.9 outboard Nissan engine (needs tune up)...depth finder...life jackets...porta potty on board...outside cockpit cushions...canopy umbrella...sleeps 4 Location: The Last Resort Marina/Slip 18

$5,000 55 FOOT, 16.3 FOOT BEAM, 5 FOOT DRAFT, SWING KEEL, NO MOTOR OR RIGGING. FRESH EXT POLY EPOXY PAINT. NEW EPOXY DECK. MANUAL RUDDER ARM ,SHAFT AND PROP IN PLACE. IN THE WATER. ALL GLASS WITH FOAM CORE AND MORE GLASS INSIDE. SEMI FINISHED INSIDE. WILL TRADE FOR FOUR STROKE LARGER OUTBOARDS.NO TEXTS. 843 367 6272.46000 POUNDS AND PROBABLY WILL HAVE TO BE MOVED BY WATER. SOME HARDWARE. SEE MORE PHOTOS ON SAILBOATLISTINGS.COM

We have for sale a 1977 Columbia sloop rigged sailboat. LOA is 28' 6", Beam 9'6", Draft 4'6", and 6'4" standing head room. This vessel is powered by a 30hp Universal Atomic 4 engine that starts right up and runs great. It is equipped with Harken Roller Furller, good condition jib, and good condition main. Also comes with almost new Tillerpilot, alluminum toe rail, extra running rigging and more. Large cockpit with bimini and tiller steering. Layout consists of aft galley w/ alcohol stove top, stainless sink w/ foot pump. satees along port and starboard, private legal head midship to port, and large v-berth with hanging locker foward. Boat also has an all stainless Dickenson wood burning stove that works great! All teak below decks including cabin sole. Insulated with nice headliner. This boat would make a great live aboard or Bahama cruiser. $4,900 Boat will be availabe for viewing after Jan 1st 2012. We are taking her on a weekend new years trip. For more info or questions contact Justin or Holly @ (336)469-1137

1982 Hunter 4 foot draft cruising sailboat. Lead fixed keel, 1GM Yanmar diesel with 250 hrs on rebuild, 2 new Lewmar self tailing main winches, wheel steering, marine head, over $2000 worth of new hatches and portlights installed, 2 good sails. Solid boat but needs completion. Trailer not included. I can deliver for a fee. Just painted mast and boom, and have almost completed prepping bottom for barrier coat since these pictures taken. Interior has a lot of new teak and 6 new interior hatch doors, but is not complete. It has new Paneltronics AC and DC electrical panels and new Raymarine depth and speed instruments with new transducers. Great inexpensive cruising boat.I just don't have time to finish it up. I would sell the trailer outright for $4500.00 or rent it by the month while you finish the boat at your place. Tom 864-909-2316

196? sailboat redone but sails is gone. 1000.00 or obo 434-546-0272

Penobscot 14 hand built sailboat - $4500 (Southport NC)

Date: 2012-01-09, 1:44PM EST
Reply to: sale-apqab-2773751129@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Length over all: 14′ 0″. Length waterline: 12′ 8″. Beam: 4′ 6 1/2″ Draft, board up: 0′ 7″. Draft, board down: 2′ 6″. Sail areas: Gunter rig, 95 sq. ft.; Lug rig, 77 sq. ft.; Sprit rig, 73 sq. ft. Weight: 155 -- 175 pounds.
This beautiful Arch Davis designed boat was built on Oak Island by a local craftsman and details of these boats can be seen on line at https://archdavisdesigns.com/wooden-...scot-14-skiff/ she was much admired at the Southport Wooden Boat show and can be seen by appointment in Southport.
The attention she draws wherever you take her, and her excellent performance under sail or oars, will give you great enjoyment for years to come
These boats sell, built professionally, for around $12000.00, this boat comes complete with a custom made trailer and everything needed to sail her for $4500.00 Call 910 599 6284 for details.

29' Ericson sailboat 1973 - $1000 (Kilmarnock)

Date: 2012-01-16, 9:12AM EST
Reply to: sale-vvrtu-2802224125@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Mojo has taken me many miles and she could for you too. However in need of some TLC. Needs new wiring, re-powering(still have rebuildable 15 horse universal diesel) and haul-out for top to bottom painting. Comes with small inflatable tender, some descent sails(probably will need a main though), new ground tackle, and a tub of basic boat gear(winch handles, lines, airhorn,etc...). She's taken me to the warmth of the caribbean twice and as far as the Domincan Republic. Still has a good hull and I would love to see her adventure again. Mojo is moored out on the carrotoman river and I live in Richmond thus showing her may be difficult, so only serious inquiries please. Will deliver to any boatyard between Urbanna to Deltaville on either side of Rappahanock. Feel free to email me with and questions.

The last of these will get someone cruising on a budget.

INDY
Old 28-01-2012, 12:39   #2876
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Cruising on $500 per Month . . .

LOL.... Welcome back Indy... hope u had a grand christmas....

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
Old 28-01-2012, 12:44   #2877
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by goprisko View Post
Food for 3 Months Costing $550
We are provisioning for the trip south to the Grenadines... Below is my shopping list...

Three Months Shopping List:

32 cans Tomatoes
32 cans mushrooms
24 cans olives
4 cans coffee
4 pkgs of 100 Tea bags or lge box of loose tea
20 cans of chicken breast
8 cans of crab
30 cans of tuna
3 bottles of peanut butter
3 bottles of jam
9 cans of peaches
3 cans of cherries
raisins
dried apricots
prunes
dates
walnuts
almonds
40 # rice
20 # brown rice
10 # assorted pasta
6 cases of beer
2 boxes of white wine(5L)
4 1.5 L bottles of red wine
6 bottles of cheap gin
1 bottle of vodka
6 bottles of lemon juice
4 bottles of lime juice
4 bottles of mayonaise
25 # white flour
15 # whole wheat flour
10 # whole oats
5 # corn meal
25 # assorted lentils, split peas, beans
25 L Canola oil
10 # white sugar
5 # brown sugar
5 # dry roasted peanuts
1 bottle molasses
1 bottle honey
yeast
baking powder
baking soda
dish washing detergent
laundry powder
scrub pads
sponges
matches
20 # tin of crackers
30 tins of roast beef
10 # smoked bacon (slab)
1 smoked picnic
3 whole chickens
3 rump roasts (boneless)
1 boneless leg of lamb
6 kg powdered whole milk
cocoa
bulghur
salt
pepper
thyme
basil
oregano
curry powder
red pepper flakes
rosemary
parsley
mint
dill
cardamon
cumin
coriander
curry powder
tumeric
fennel
anise
allspice
taragon
powdered sugar
ginger
garlic
corn starch
assorted cheeses

All the above was bought today in St. Thomas, VI 00802

Much of this is cheaper in the DR, Venezuela, Colombia, Panama....Mainland USA..

INDY
I posted this on P 30. How a couple with nursing infants can spend twice as much as this 3 month budget beats me. But then again they have a very large 44 ft boat.

I'd guess the wife doesn't cook from scratch.

I'd also guess lots of prepared baby foods loaded with sugar are bought. Wife claims tiredness. She forgot the first rule of infants... no sleep!

INDY
Old 28-01-2012, 12:47   #2878

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
LOL.... Welcome back Indy... hope u had a grand christmas....
lets hope next christmas is longer
Old 28-01-2012, 12:49   #2879
cruiser

Re: Monthly Food Cost....

Quote:
Originally Posted by goprisko View Post
Regarding a budget of $150 for two people... for food... this is possible in the main
land of the US and in Latin America...

I'll use USVI prices for the things which come to mind....

25# flour $ 12
25# whole wheat flour $ 20
25# rice $ 20
5# beans, lentils, garbaonzos $ 7
5 L canola oil $12
1# Salt $ 1
5# loose tea $ 8
10# potatoes $ 4
10# onions $ 4
9# smoked picnic $12
5# cottage cheese $5
5# sour cream $5
5# whole chicken $6
3# bacon $ 9
5# squash $ 3
5# oranges $ 8
5# apples $ 7
Totals about $150....

To this you must add spices, subtract fish you catch...

There is no liquor, detergent, beer, napkins, matches, etc on this list

Get the Guide to Vegetarian Cooking or the Bean Book for ideas, or a book on
Indian Cuisine.. or Arabic Cuisine... For recipe ideas..

You must make your own pasta, crackers, bread, etc...

The flour and rice will last several months... giving room for yeast and peanuts,
jam... etc.

You must bottle your own meat and fish..

You should add powdered whole milk and powdered eggs to this again using the
funds liberated from the carbohydrates which last several months...

You must get used to lime juice and local gin or rum and chilled water for sundowners...

INDY
Also on p 30 I posted our 3 month stockup for $550.

How the couple with infants spends 3 x this, I don't know but can speculate. Wife is tired, she buys lots of prepared stuff, and that includes sugar laced infant food.

INDY
Old 28-01-2012, 13:24   #2880

It is something of a paradox that someone who preaches economy should be so extravagant in reposting their own posts. Perhaps we need a new thread "posting on 500 words per Month". This i believe would assist those people trying to cruise on $500 a month keep down their download costs while staying in touch with CF.

Tags
cruising