Cruisers Forum

View Poll Results: What is the best route to USVI from Guatemala: Thorny Path or I65
Thorny Path 0 0%
I65 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2023, 10:22   #1

Best sailing route

Hello all. We are presently in Rio Dulce Guatemala. Our plan is to leave in January and hope to be in the USVI by the end of April. That said, I'd like your input on the best sailing routes to get there. People speak of battling the wind and current heading east while south of Cuba along with similar problems if you head along the north side. Any help would be appreciated. I know it's going to be a struggle either way, but we're hoping for the path less beaten.
kevin.fortitude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
route, sail, sailing

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules