Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations > Atlantic & the Caribbean
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-12-2022, 02:16   #151

Boat: 50ft Custom Fast Catamaran
Re: St Pete Forbids People From Staying Overnight on Their Boats???

Dockhead: Here, here! That’s exactly the plan. That is why I’m getting this rig on so I can get the hell out of here. Ha ha.

It’s amazing what a decade can do. Florida wasn’t like this when I started building the boat down here. I built it here so that I could use epoxy year-round. Without a $20,000 heating bill on an industrial building. That’s the only reason I built it here. There was no other reason.

Since then there has been a population explosion.

Couldn’t agree more with your post. As soon as I can get some sails on here, I am out of here!
Chotu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2022, 02:22   #152

Boat: 50ft Custom Fast Catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoleo View Post
They need to assign a Project Manager for each major job they land!!
I wish. It’s a bit of a small shop. 2 office workers (sales, bookkeeping, etc), 2 riggers. The Rigger is everything here when it comes to the project.
Chotu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2022, 17:05   #153

Boat: Beebe Passagemaker 50'

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhalla360 View Post
While I don't like it, I can live with spelling mistakes. I can give them the benefit of the doubt that they might just be honest mistakes.

The tabloid aspect is where I have issue because it's not a mistake but very much intentional. Especially when it's done repeatedly and systematically."

Unfortunately, many times, especially when people use voice protocol, where they talk into their phone or computer, and don't check they post for correct content before they hit send, the printed text is often so jumbled it's difficult to even tell what the poster is trying to communicate . . .
BlueH2Obound is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat