Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations > Atlantic & the Caribbean
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 18:47   #16

Boat: In the hunt again, unknown
Re: Review: Newbie Charter - Nassau to Exumas

Colleen,

Sounds like you had a most excellent adventure, even the stressful parts. In a few weeks, you'll remember the stressful times less and less, and be thinking, maybe I should do this or that different, and the trip will become more magical in your memories.

While you didn't "fall off the horse", I'd advise you to go back again soon sans hired Captain, you did fine by yourself and you'll even do better next trip.

As for the flotilla thing, I've never been much on the whole guided tour thing, no one seems to want to go my pace, or stay as long as I want to.

Below is a link that will take you to some very good videos on sailing, including trimming a sail etc:

Giulietta's Sailing Instruction Videos - SailNet Community

You've already done more than quite a few people on here, you should be proud of your accomplishment, congratulations!!
Khagan1227 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charter, exumas, nassau