Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-02-2017, 15:55   #1

pirate Looking for liveaboard solo F29

Hey

I was looking to get my open water on a liveaboard sail vacation good prices im seeing for 6 days all inclusive is $1500.

I was wondering if that sounds like its a fair price and also if anyone could offer a better price or needs to fill any last min spots for a nice F solo traveler also open to bunking with another solo traveler.

looking for March or April.

me: 28 F hairdresser, surfer, california girl living in NYC love to travel.
acasia.rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 07:58   #2
h20

Re: Looking for liveaboard solo F29

great idea. my wife and I do that for 100 a day in Isle Mujeres. I am 50, she 38. why cheap? Mexico! Cheers, Captain Dan and Alis
h20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 08:09   #3
h20

Never give up your dream! we are to help!
Captain Dan and Alis

Quote:
Originally Posted by acasia.rose View Post
Hey

I was looking to get my open water on a liveaboard sail vacation good prices im seeing for 6 days all inclusive is $1500.

I was wondering if that sounds like its a fair price and also if anyone could offer a better price or needs to fill any last min spots for a nice F solo traveler also open to bunking with another solo traveler.

Old 19-02-2017, 08:16   #4

Quote:
Hey

We recently paid around $2100 in the BVIs.

Don't forget to add the 10-15% TIP into your calculations....evidently tipping is now expected at some schools. Some even post the "customary" amounts on their websites.
Old 20-02-2017, 09:34   #5
h20

we have a private v birth for you on a 35 foot Oday. sail, come and go as you want. 100 per day. the beautiful Caribbean sea. I sent you a private message I think. In this forum

Quote:
Hey

Old 20-02-2017, 09:36   #6
h20

Isle Mujeres is very inexpensive. the reason we do so affordable is because we dont need a lot and all who sail with us become lifetime freinds. True freinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by h20 View Post
Never give up your dream! we are to help!
Captain Dan and Alis

Tags
liveaboard, sailing