Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-06-2010, 04:13   #1

Documentary film on Cape Verde

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and need some help: I'm looking for someone who is sailing between the Cape Verdian Islands Santiago and Sao Vicente in July and could tow an inflatable boat for me.

The boat is part of an FIB (Flying inflatable boat Polaris Motor) that we're using for a film series about African Islands. We need to ship it from one Island to the other, and unfortunately there is no cargo boat traffic at the moment. But we could remove the sail, and then the FIB can easily be towed.

So, if you're planning to sail from Santiago to Sao Vicente around July 4th, please contact me via this forum.

I'm a German filmmaker working for a documentary production company based in Munich. We are currently producing "Maritime Africa", a five-part documentary series about the islands around Africa (Sao Tome & Principe, Cape Verde islands, Madagascar, Mauritius, and Zanzibar) that we are producing for SWR/ARTE (German and French public TV) and supported by the European film support programme MEDIA this year. From June 21st until July 16th we are planning to shoot in Cape Verde.

More info:

www.christian-schidlowski.de

Thanks a lot,
Christian Schidlowski
keyframe71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Cape Verde