I'm not in a real hurry but the admiral isn't on the trip and I don't think she would be too happy if I'm stuck in Gambia for a month waiting for a weather window.
I am in two minds at the moment whether to go direct to the Carib via St Helena and Brazil
and then return to Tenerife in May. We have planned to do the Med
for a few years before doing the Carib but 6 months there first would be nice albeit a bit pricey flight wise compared to the Med